> 7 <

LEE'S POV

Wait...

Did I just heard Amy's voice?

I raced down the ladders and looked out Stampy's bedroom and saw Amy, standing beside Henry and Hilda's room.

" Amy!! " Stampy shouted and ran happily and hugged her. I slowly walked towards her. It is Amy. I hugged her too.

" So glad to see you Amy! " Finnball said, walking towards us.

" Me too! " Amy replied and hugged Finnball.

" Where's Jessica darling? " Amy asked. Then people looked at my way.

" Uh she went uh.. She went camping. She needs fresh air " I stammered. " You know.. She's been possessed and yea.. "

Then Stampy looked at me with a stern face.

" Okay.. " Was Stampy's last words before walks away.

" What do you want to do Amy? " I asked her.

" I'll leave you two here alright? " Finnball said, walking away.

" Playing in the Funland sounds fun " Amy suggested.

" Beat ya there then " I said and quickly sprinted outside the house.

" Hey wait up! "

~ Funland ~

I pointed out the Dunking Game and immediately climbed up the tall ladder. I jumped up and down for Amy to know I'm ready. She hopped in the mine cart and readied her bow.

First shot...

Second shot...

Third shot...

She dunked me three shots. I swam down and ran happily to Amy. I hopped in the mine cart and Amy was climbing up the stairs. I readied my bow when she reached the top.

First shot...

Second shot...

Oh! I hit the middle with two shots! She was dunked and I hopped out of the mine cart. Amy seems happy. The sun was high. We went to the Raindrop ride. My boat rose high up the cloud. Amy just swam with me. We reached the top. Amy couldn't bare the highness of where we are. I held her hand.

" Don't be afraid. Im here for you. " I said.

" Thanks Lee " Amy said.

I put down a boat and rode it. Amy shook her head. I put down a boat for her. She did ride it. I nudged her at the falling point. She dropped gracefully in her boat. I dropped behind her. We reached the Pot of Gold. Just in time for sunset. We climbed a tree and sat staring at the sunset.

" Beautiful sunset it is " I said.

" Beautiful as the Lovely World " She added.

" Beautiful as you " I said, blushing under my fur. I saw her blush too. Then she leaned on my shoulder.

What a beautiful sunset it is...

==============

:D