Outweighed

-9 -

"Hi."

"Ano ba yan?! Bat nanggugulat ka?" Maddie jumped a little as she was startled to see Ponggay leaning on the wall. Just a few moments ago, she was so sure that she was alone in her unit.

"I thought hanggang bukas kayo sa Bacolod?"

Ponggay smiled before tugging Maddies's waist close to her. "We finished way ahead of time. They gave us this day to roam around but I went home instead."

"Hey, mababasa ka," Maddie said, pushing Ponggay gently. She has just gotten out of the shower, her hair is damp, with only towel to cover her body.

But instead of stepping away, Ponggay wrapped her arms around Maddie and nuzzled into the crook of her neck.

"Can we stay like this for awhile? One week without seeing you feels longer than it actually was."

Maddie laughed a little.

Though she agrees.

Time really drags slower whenever they are apart.

"Baka gusto mo naman ako pagdamitin muna? Baka lang naman."

Ponggay drew her head from Maddie's neck and with a naughty smile said, "And if I don't want to, what will you do?"

"Perv!"

"Aw!" Ponggay flinch after Maddie flick her fingers on her forehead. "Ito naman hindi mabiro. Namiss lang naman kita. Ikaw, hindi mo ba ako namiss?" she retorted, pouting her lips.

Maddie can't deny how much she miss Ponggay's presence. Though they didn't let the day pass without calling each other, the feeling of being able to touch her, to hug her, is whole lot different than just talking through the screen.

"Miss na miss. But please, let me put some clothes first."

Ponggay didn't budge, she's still looking at Maddie with pouty lips. Maddie giggled as she held Ponggay's cheeks in her palms and wiggle them.

"I'll be fast," she said after she planted a soft peck on Ponggay's lips.

"You sure you don't need help?" Ponggay asked as she loosen her hold on Maddie's waist, lips grinning from ear to ear.

"No! Stay here! Ang aga-aga, ang manyak mo!"

Ponggay only laughed at her.

When Maddie went out of room, she's already in her corporate attire. Ponggay, who was slouching on the couch, stood up and reach for Maddie's hand. "Let's go? Kain muna tayo, you still have time to spare naman."