Chapter 06- Motive 1

The monitors suddenly flashed on. On the screen was Monobear, sitting on a cushioned chair with a martini in hand. Jeff stared up at the screen. What does that thing want now?!

"Hellllllllo honored guests, I'm sure you are all enjoying your time. Three days have passed, and no one has killed yet. That's a bummer," Monobear whimpered.

"Bastard..." Jeff grumbled through breaths.

"Anyways, I want you all to meet in the gym. I have a little something to spice things up. Upupupupu." With that the screen shut off, showing nothing more than black.

Jeff made his way to the gym without thinking for a moment. Things were getting boring, and if the bear promised to spice things up, he better live up to his word.

Through the double doors of the gym, Jeff spotted everyone, even the animatronics. He looked around and walked toward BEN, who happened to be talking to Yukiteru. They were chatting on about games, and Jeff didn't know how to add onto the conversation. So, the killer kept quiet, standing next to his ghost friend.

"I'm glad you all came!" Monobear cheered, suddenly appearing. He waved to the crowd with one hand, the other held a pile of white sheets of paper; then cupped his ear as if he were expecting a cheer back. Everyone either sighed in annoyance, crossed their arms, or both. They waited for the toy to continue. "What? No response? Aww~ you guys are no fun," he whined. "Anywho, I've called you all here today because I've noticed something important did not take place yet. Can you guess what it is?...Anyone?... Okay, I'll answer! No one has been murdered yet!"

So? What if no one was going to be killed. No one definitely planned for that.

"I going to spice things up, like I promised-" the bear winked-"I have created a motive for you all." He hopped off the stage and handed a slip of paper to each guest. Once Monobear passed by Jeff after handing his piece, Jeff stared at the page.

If it were possible, Jeff's eyes became a bit wider after finding out what the page was of.

The paper held personal information about Yukiteru Amano, the boy BEN was talking to. Jeff shot his head up and looked in to fourteen year old boy's direction. Like everyone else, Yukiteru was examining the paper given to him with shock. The white killer looked back down at the paper.

'Yukiteru Amano.
Race: Human
Age: 14
Gender: Male
Height: 161 cm
Weight: 53 kg
Eyes: Blue
Hair: Black
Affiliation:Future Diary Holders, Yuno Gasai, Keigo Kurusu, Minene Uryu, Aru Akise
Occupation: Diary Holder, Junior High School Student
Status: Deceased (First World), Alive (Second World)
Relatives: Rea Amano (mother), Kurou Amino (father)
Appearance: Yukiteru is an average 14 year old boy, he has medium length, black hair, and blue eyes. He is usually seen wearing a beanie, shorts with a holster for his throwing darts, and an overcoat with a black undershirt and a zipper. He also wears boots and white socks.
Diary and Abilities: Yuki's diary is called the Observance Diary (Musabetsu Nikki), gives a detailed explanation of his surroundings very accurately, whether it be the present or the future. While versatile in any situation, the main disadvantage of the Observance Diary is that the diary does not tell him what is happening to himself, which leaves him vulnerable. Furthermore, since the diary is written from his point of view, Yuki can be tricked into thinking something he sees is true without realizing it, which is a disadvantage for other people who use the Observance Diary.'
What the...

What the hell!?

Jeff scanned the page one more time, disgusted. How...how could someone just give some much personal information about one person. Jeff looked at Monobear, at the paper, then Monobear again.