Sunflower

Y/N was a girl who lived in Akiyama village where her father ruled on it.Her father was really protective and loving to her.Y/N's father has always have time for her because he is a single parent and he must make Y/N happy in her life.

If you want to ask where is Y/N's mother I can tell you.

Y/N's mother died when she was five years old because of a brutal war.(Father's name) can't save (Mother's name) because (Mother's name) told him to save their daughter first and run away so they can survive from the war.(father's name) had no choice so he save his daughter and go back to (Mother's name).But (Mother's name) is no where in the spot that (father's name) saw and there is no time to find his wife so he ran and save his daughter,not even knowing if his wife was alive.(father's name) found a shelter where they can live on and after that day he go back to the village where they lived and saw her wife dead.He saw his wife so pale with blood stains on his wife's clothes.(Father's name) burried his wife's body and cry for a little bit longer.After that he go back home and hug her daughter while crying.He promised to he self that he will protect and love his daughter.

_________________

Y/N grew up with Grace and beauty like her mother. She was beautiful as a flower🌹.

Her scent smells like rose,her (hair:length) (hair:color) hair was silly and her skin tone suits her.

__________________

Someday Y/N will meet someone,who will love and take care for her,who will not make her cry or hurt her.who will protect her.

But what if it will be opposite, yes she will meet someone who will love her and promise not to leave her but what if promises turn to sorry and sorry turn to goodbye.....

° Let's see how the story goes

!! credits to the image