#1 Rude

the image was  just random

DAY 1✓

First day - Y/N met Shoto

It was day,Y/N decided to walk around in the village. While she was walking she saw a boy with half white half red hair.It's seems Y/N didn't met him before so she taped the male's shoulder."Uh,excuse me are you new here? cause I haven't met you before"

Y/N asked to the male."No,I'm not and I don't live hear"the male said coldly."Ok but why are you hear?"Y/N asked the male clearly."My father requested to me to buy bread and beef here,do you have any questions?because your just wasting my time"the male said annoyed.Y/N raised a brow and her temper raised a little because of the male's rudeness."RUDE"Y/N said with a little bit of temper."Sorry for being rude but I'm in a hurry right now so get out of my way I gotta go now" the male said coldly and walk pass through Y/N.
"Hey get back hear I'm not finish with you!!"Y/N shouted but the male still continued walking.'So rude' Y/N thought.

7:37 pm
Dinner time
At (Last name) house

"Dad I met this guy and he was---" "handsome no maybe cute"Y/N's father interrupted before she could finish her sentence."Dad no,He was so rude to me"Y/N slightly shout."Oh,ok sorry sweetheart.So he was rude to you,why though?"(father's name) said and ask.Y/N told her father everything.

"Ok so he was in a hurry and then he told you to get out of his way? And What's up with that?"Y/N's father said."You know Dad he was just so rude"She said lowly."Just forgive him maybe he was just,You know he was just not in the mood so forget it ok?" Y/N's father said."ok dad"she replied.
Her father hugged her tightly and she hug's back.

'but he was Rude'