"I just walked in on Mike and Lana.."

J A Y L A

"Hey La—" AAAHHH!" I scream at the top of my lungs. I literally just walked in on Mike and Lana fucking. Logan runs in, a panicked look on his face. "What- what happened? Are you okay?"

"Holy shit." I breathed out. Logan was at the bottom of the stairs, very confused. "I just walked in on Mike and Lana..." I said. Logan's eyes went wide and he started laughing hysterically. "Ohmygod— I-I feel so bad for you. Holy fuck, that's amazing." He kept laughing. "Dude, that was mortifying. I need bleach for my eyes." Logan kept laughing but an idea sprung to his head. "We should watch The Exorcist tonight with Mike and Lana!" My eyes widened. "Excuse me? Also, what about Josie?" I ask. Logan shrugs. "I think she's at a meeting with her manager.. she's doing a shoot with Chase Stokes. I'll go get her, see if she can come home." (yall know was about to go down)

     Mike, Lana, and I were waiting for Logan to get back. He came back with red, puffy, eyes and he went straight to his room.

L O G A N

    "Hey— John?" I say to her manager. His head picks up. "Logan! Nice to see you. If you're looking for Josie she's in the unisex bathroom with Chase..." My breath got caught in my throat. I knew what was going on. "I- ok." I tell him, nodding and storming to the bathrooms, jaw clenched. I swing the door open. "Josie! How could you? We're over. Don't think of trying to contact me EVER again."

J A Y L A

   I look over to Mike and Lana. Mike sighs. "You go. You had that effect on him when he was drunk. Go." Mike said sternly. I nodded and headed to Logan's room. I knocked softly on his door. "Go away." He croaked. "Logan?" I whispered. "Jayla? Come in." He muttered. I turned the door knob slightly to reveal a disheveled Logan. His hair was messy and a bit knotted, his eyes were puffy and red, tears were streaming down his face, and he was on the floor.

a/n: cliffhanger ;) ps i'm double posting because i like writing these typa scenes