"AAAH! Logan!"

J A Y L A

    Logan and I walked downstairs to finally watch the exorcist. I sat down next to Lana and Logan sat next to me. "If I shit my pants guys, you know why." Everyone laughed but Logan's sounded forced. He looked still a bit shook from the whole thing.

   "Wait, can I record this?" Logan said, already getting up to get his camera. We all nodded and he raced over to his gaming room or office to get his camera. He rushed back over and turned on the camera. "Hey! We're watching the exorcist and considering Jayla here shows emotion unlike the rest of us we might get a good reaction!" My mouth hangs open and I laugh with Mike and Lana.

   Logan starts the movie and I already tense up. (ps i've never watched the exorcist ok) Logan noticed and puts his hand on my back and he rubs circles with his thumb. I relaxed and I put my head on his shoulder for comfort. I can see Mike taking pictures of us so I stick my tongue out at him.

   I wasn't paying attention to the movie and when someone screamed I let out a little yelp and I latched onto Logan. "Woah you good there?" He chuckles. I nod and let go a little. "Yeah I just got a little scared.." I giggled a bit. "You're cute." He says. "What?" "What?" I laugh and so does he.

  "Holy shit!" I screamed and hid my face in Logan's arm. "You get so scared easily!" Logan laughs. I lightly punch him in the arm. "Oh really?" He says, looking down at me. I nod. He squeezes my waist and I jump and let out a quiet squeak. "See?!" He said lowly.

sorry for the slow updates :( i was reading this over and i was like i need to post!! so here i am ladies and gents