Bestfriend Part 5

LISA POV

I went out of the room that my client, Eunha stayed in. Then immediately, a man walked into the room. I am so curious about that man. Who is he? Is he...her best friend? No, I'm gonna stay outside the room to listen to their conversation. I knew this is so wrong, but I still need to do it.

I heard the man or Jungkook said that he didn't wanna be friends with her anymore just because he thinks that Eunha is the killer. What? He is just so ridiculous. He doesn't even deserve to be Eunha's friend.

"GET OFF!"

Then, he walked out of the room and his...girlfriend(?)just clinging onto his arms. I think that his girlfriend is the killer of Eunha's mum, but again, there's no proof at all. I need to find out who's the real killer of Eunha's mum.

I walked to my car. Wait...I met them again in the parking lot. But this time, they seem to argue tho. Fine, just don't care too much.

I drove back to my office. There's no one here already, everybody went back home to enjoy dinner or something. I don't have a 'home'.My dad is an alcoholic, he always gets money from me. After he married my stepmother, he listens to everything that she said. Like she is controlling my dad. She kicked me out of my house just because she hates me, and she's my stepmother. I hate her a lot, I don't wanna see her too.

That time I was like, really stress and depress. Luckily, there's Taehyung, who help me get out of that hell. But those are like two years ago, now I'm a successful lawyer, I help a lot of my clients to win their court cases and I'm happy with it.

I called Taehyung to let him help me to fix those broken CCTVs. I hope that those CCTVs had film Eunha at the time. After a couple of hours, he called me back and said that those CCTVs did film Eunha at the time. Oh my god, luckily those CCTVs still can be fixed.

I printed those pictures that Taehyung sent to me and put them into a file. Tomorrow's court case is gonna win. I drove back to my small apartment, hanging my coat at the hanger, then changing my clothes and went to sleep.  

Next day morning, I woke up with a slight headache. Maybe is just because I didn't get much sleep last night. After eating my 'simple' breakfast, I drove to the court and get ready to fight this court case. I didn't want to tell Eunha that she's gonna win this court case first. I wanna give her a surprise or something like that. I wanna let her past best friend knew that he misunderstood her, everything is his fault. Today Taehyung is here too, but he sits at the farthest seat, so maybe Jungkook won't see him.

Taehyung said that he knew Jungkook for a long time, but he never knows that he has a best friend, he just knows that he has a girlfriend. And they're kinda sweet when they're together.

The court case ended perfectly. I was about to just go back to my office without saying goodbye with Eunha, just because I'm so busy with work. But Taehyung lightly tapped on my shoulder, making me turned around to face him with a small smile.

"You wanna go back so fast? Without a goodbye?"

"As you know, I'm so busy."

"But you still need to rest. Don't overwork yourself, understand?" he said while also showing a small smile.

"Thanks for your concern and help, if it's not because of you, maybe I will lose this court case."

"You're welcome. But Lisa, after this court case, what about their friendship?"

"They're not friends anymore since last night," I said calmly.

"Why?"

"Because Jungkook believed the 'proof' more than his best friend."