Bestfriend Part 1

6:14p.m.

"I'm on the way home,mum.Don't worry.I'll be fine.Thank you.Bye."

I am Kim Eunha.I am a normal student that study in a normal college.I am going home right now from the cafe.I have a part-time job in the cafe.Normally,I am at home at this time,but today the customers in the cafe are a lot more than the other days.So,I am still not at home at this time.

6:26p.m.

"Mum!I am home!"

No answer.

"Mum?"

I walk into the kitchen as I think my mom is cooking.But,she's not.She's laying down on the floor,the blood are flooding out from her head.

"MUM!!Wake up....No...you can't die,mum...NO!"

I am so scared right now....I don't know what to do.I put my index finger near my mum's nose hole."She is not breathing...."I immediately contact the ambulance and the police.Soon,they arrive.

"Who are you?"

"I am her daughter,Kim Eunha."

"Have you seen the other people in this house before?"

"No,I just came back.As I walk into the kitchen,then I saw my mum laying on the floor."

Suddenly,a police found a knife.The knife has a lot of blood on it,probably that's the weapon to my mum's death.

"We found something,sir."

"What is it?"

"Somebody's fingerprints."

They immediately check who's fingerprint it is.As they check out the fingerprints belong to who,they shocked,and said

"The fingerprints belong to a woman that called Kim Eunha.The departed one's daughter."

"What?!Wait I am not the killer!No!"

Then,I been arrested.I don't know what's happening,I just know that I would never ever kill my own mum.I am gonna find who the hell wanna let me go in jail,let me lost my mom.

Three days later.

"Ms Kim Eunha.Do you have any person that hate you a lot?"My lawyer,Lisa asked.

"I do have one.But I don't think she will do something so cruel."

"Who is she?"

"Kim Naeun,my bestfriend's girlfriend."

"May I know who is your bestfriend?This maybe will help us to win this courtcase."

"Jeon Jungkook,his dad is the CEO of Jeon company."

"Could you tell me why Ms Kim Naeun hate you so much?"

"As I said before,I am her boyfriend's bestfriend.We always stay together.This is the reason that she hate me so much."

"Okay,so...you can't proof that you are in the cafe at the time,and also the knife has your fingerprint on it.So...the persentage that you can win this courtcase is near zero.But,if your bestfriend can proof that you are in the cafe-"

"No,he can't.He was watching movie with his girlfriend."

"Umm,Look.I think Ms Kim Naeun maybe is the killer of your mum.But,we don't have any proofs.And,the most important thing is,we didn't have the proof that you are not at home at that time,even though you say you are not."

"So,that means.I will go in jail,even though I am not the real killer of my mum.But,how could I kill my mum?It's impossible."

"I am so sorry about that.I hope you could take the proof out as soon as possible.Wait,what about the CCTV?"She asking with hope.

"No,the CCTV is broken.I remembered."

"Oh my god...Look,I will try my best to help you,ok?Don't be sad."

"Thank you."

As she walked out of the room,I cried as hard as I can.I don't know what to do right now.Why everything is so right on time?Jungkook went to a movie date with Naeun when I'm working in the cafe alone,the CCTV is broken at the same time,the knife have my fingerprints.Who do all of this?What the person want from me?

After crying for a long time,my bestfriend,Jungkook come and see me.I thought he is here to comfort me,but he is not.

"I am sorry,Eunha.I don't want to be friends with you anymore.I don't really think you killed your own mother.But,there's no proof that proof that you are not the killer.I am really sorry about that."

I didn't say anything as I cried again.I am so sad cause' my bestfriend leave me,alone to fight this.He don't even believe me.Maybe Lisa is right,the killer is Naeun,but there is also no proofs.

"No,Eunha.Please don't cry.I am so sorry about that."

"Get off.I don't want to see you anymore.I don't want to be friends with you anymo-"

"No,please."

"GET OFF!"

He is gone.He closed the door,but I can still listen to a familiar voice.

"Honey,let's go to eat dinner!"

Kim Naeun.

"Ok!Let's go!What do you wanna eat tonight?"

I chuckled.Then I drifted into sleep.