Bestfriend Part 4

TAEHYUNG POV

After finished making dinner,Seokjin hyung and I holding the plates that filled with some delicious dishes and walked straight to the dining table after putting them on the table.The others came to the table and sat.

"Wow,there's even sardin!"Jungkook said.

"Is sardin soo delicious?"Yoongi hyung asked.

"You won't know how I feel right now."Jungkook replied.

"I cooked it for someone else tho."Seokjin hyung said.

I grab the hem of his shirt,wanting him to just shut the fvck up right now.I can't let Jungkook and Naeun know that Eunha is here.

Unfortunately,he just asked"What's wrong with you,Taehyung?"

"Nothing."I said as I glared at him.Shit.

"Are you guys having din-"

EUNHA POV

I heard some sounds down there,I just wanna go downstairs and see what happened that disturbed my sleep.As I walked on the stairs while rubbing my eyes,I saw the boys sat at the chair around the dining table wit-What?A girl?Who is she?As I asked them are they having dinner,I saw Jungkook and Naeun,sitting with them together.What is happening?Did they knew eachother?

"Did...did you guys knew eachother?"I asked,kind of nervous.

Taehyung walked towards me and said"Looks like we disturbed your sleep,we are truly sorry.And,yes,we did knew eachother."Him showing a small smile.

"Umm,I'm just asking,nothing more.I will go back to sleep right now."

"Why don't you just stay with us and enjoy din-"Yoongi asked while interrupted by Seokjin hyung said"Just let her go back to sleep.I will pack the less food for her.She can eat it as supper maybe."

"Okay..."Yoongi hyung said.

"Thank you,Seokjin oppa."I said as I walked up to my room.

JUNGKOOK POV

What is going on right now?Eunha is in Taehyung's house right now,because of what?And Taehyung knew Eunha,Seokjin hyung seems like he knew her too.No,everyone in this house  knew her.But it seems like only Taehyung knew that we were friends.Wait,how did he knew about us?I need to ask him about this later,just finish the dinner first.

During dinner,Naeun asked"Why she's in Taehyung oppa's house?"

"You knew her?"Hoseok hyung asked.

"Yeah,she was Jungkook's bestfriend."she said.

I grab the hem of her shirt,wanting her to silent.But she just pull my hand away from her shirt,like she want to continue this topic.

"Wait,she was his bestfriend.What does that mean?They are not friends anymore?"Yoongi hyung asked.

"Yeah,of course!"Naeun answered.

"Let's just don't talk about this,ok?Eat some food first."Seokjin hyung said,try to change the topic.

"Fine..."Naeun said.

I just keep silent the whole time while eating dinner.I just keep thinking about her.I am so sorry to what I did before,but I know she will never gonna forgive me.I knew that there is no proof that Eunha is the killer of her mum,but I still don't wanna help her and even don't make friends with her anymore.I know that her mum is so important to her,and that is impossible for her to kill her mum.But I still listen to what Naeun said,"She must be the killer!Even though that is her mum!"