A Vampire's Seduction - Part 1

Part 1

Taking a deep breath, I square my shoulders and lift my head up. I'm not going to let the image of what that prick did ruin my night out. It's been years since I've enjoyed a freshly brewed beer, bar food, and a good fuck.

Camryn, though he always demanded I call him Cam, never lasted more than fifteen seconds in bed. I never realized how good sex felt until last night when my car died outside this exact same bar. I threw caution to the wind and decided to get out of the house and stop moping. My asshole ex-boyfriend and bitch of a sister weren't worth my tears. I had to think that. Had to.

I sigh, squaring my shoulders as I shut the car door and stride towards the front of the bar and push my way through. It's just as busy as it was the night before, and there are several familiar faces I see scanning me unabashedly as I head in the direction of the bartender, Paul, whose friendly face brightens as I take a seat in front of him and order a drink.

"Back for more?" he smirks. The bastard knows what I did last night as it was with him...in the employee lounge, no less.

"When you've spent the last four years having sex for fifteen-second spurts, you bet your ass I'm coming back for more, Paul. I'm not wasting any more of my twenties being vanilla." Leaning up against the lip of the bar, I quirk my lips up into a smirk. "Who do you recommend for tonight?"

Paul looks around the bar, his eyes scanning every potential partner like he's weeding out the unworthy. When his eyes flicker with a gleam of mischief, his lips turn up into a slow, beaming grin before he cocks a brow at me and jerks his head over my left shoulder.

"You see that man in the far corner drinking a glass of scotch? He's come in here every night for the past six months. Never leaves with a patron. No one ever holds his attention...until tonight. He hasn't taken his eyes off of you since you walked through the door." Paul runs a rag over a beer mug, drying it.

"Really?" Excitement courses through my veins. Glancing over my left shoulder, my jaw drops to the floor. "Him?" I go wide-eyed at Paul. "Seriously?"

Paul snorts and nods his head. "Yeah. I mean, if I was gay, I'd definitely tap that." Throwing the rag over his shoulder, he serves a few dozen drinks as I stare at the hunk of man-meat in the corner.

How in the hell has no one snagged this fine piece of ass? I mean, do these women not have eyes in their heads?

From his ruggedly handsome face to the noir Versace suit and piercing blue eyes...I'm creaming in my panties just looking at him.

"Here, love." Paul saves me from drooling. "He ordered another drink. Why don't you take it to him instead of sitting here gaping like a fish out of water."

I whip my head around so fast, a kink snaps in my neck. "I wasn't staring!"

"Sure thing, sweetheart." Paul smiles wryly as he places the half-filled glass on the counter before turning his back on me.

"Damn, I feel loved!" Shaking my head, I slip off the tall bar stool and take in a deep breath. I can do this. With unsure steps, I weave my way through the drunken bachelor party and scantily-clad females dancing in the middle of the floor.

Someone else is going to get lucky tonight as well.

Coming up to the table with the finely-dressed male, I bite my lip to keep from making a fool of myself by stammering. "Paul said you ordered this? He's a little busy at the moment and asked if I could deliver it for him."

The man looks up at me, and all of the oxygen leaves my body in one swift gust of air.

Holy shit.