A Vampire's Seduction - Part 2

"You deserve better, my sweet." His voice is even lower and causes a dull throb to ache between my legs. I want to whimper as his touch brings sparks along my skin with its intensity.

Suddenly, my unforgettable night with Paul seems far away and it's like I've never experienced such blinding arousal as this.

Camryn? Camryn who?

The thought of ever having had deep feelings for the man seems quite ridiculous at this juncture when all I want to do is mount the man in front of me like a prized stallion, sink down onto his delicious manhood until he has me cumming quarts.

All ounces of wariness shrivels to nothing and I become braver, even more fearless than I had been the night before, or even when with Cam, the lousy bastard.

"Better? Like you?"

I don't know where they come from, but the words were flying past my lips before I could stop them. I don't regret it one bit as his gaze becomes hooded and dark, almost sultry. "Oh, yes, definitely like me, my pet. A man worthy of a stunning female such as yourself."

If he wasn't so damned delicious, I'd knock the cocky son of a bitch upside his chiseled, droolworthy chin.

I study him for a moment, wondering. The way he talks is old, like he lived for many years without the benefit of aging. He couldn't be, though, as he looks no older than his mid-30s at the most.

As his thumb traces over my jaw, I feel the thrum of my body's need surge and multiply by just his tiny movement on my skin. It's like his touch is an aphrodisiac, one I would gladly drown in.

"Baz," I whimper, fighting the urge to lunge over the table and sink down on his cock right then and there. That would be ridiculous, though, and completely unlike me. What is it about this man that has me acting like a crazed woman? I can't say that I care at the moment, for all I can feel is the deep jolt of arousal as his fingers tighten around my chin, grasping me in his firm hands.

His body sweeps up into standing position, and I marvel at the easy grace with which he moves. He's like a dancer, all of his joints oiled and sinuous...and it's completely captivating me and drugging my senses. To follow him anywhere, everywhere, even if it's to the ends of the earth--which I would do so without a second thought.

"Yes, my darling?" His voice is a soft, silky purr. It heats up my limbs as I'm moving with him, desperate to be near his body. Whatever it takes, I would do it at this moment, and I wonder, when had I ever felt this free, this reckless? I don't care, and it's not only because of the stud before me, gazing at me with unfettered lust. I want to melt under his withering stare.

"I..." No words will come out. Just his proximity has every muscle tensing, and I can't move until his hands are on my neck, stroking my anxieties away.

"Come with me." It's both commanding and supplicating--a decree and a gentle entreaty. I hesitate for the slightest of moments before my head is bobbing gently, nodding my agreement.

In a flash, his hand is at my hip, curling around me in both a protective and possessive gesture, and we're moving through the crowd, completely blinded to anything going on around us. All I can hear in the beat of my heart as the pressure soars in my head, and the unsteady gasps I'm emitting. I'm panting, all shallow breathing and raging hormones as I follow his every step blindly.

He leads me to a door that reads EXIT above it and I follow without any hesitation. Whatever spell Basile put on me tonight makes me want to trust him, to let him lead me into the darkness and remind me just how alluring our time together will be.