The Rogue-- Chapter 3

Rory's POV

"It's Rory, Alpha." I said, my voice shaking. The boy standing in front of me had to be no older then eighteen. He was gorgeous. His golden eyes pierced into my soul. He was tall and strong looking, but lean, still a little bit boyish.

I didn't know what was happening to me. I only wanted to stay in his presence forever. Was it some sort of witch craft?!

"Rory..." He whispered, lifting me up by my arms and leaning me against the tree. I stood on a thick root, so I was his height, looking straight into his eyes. Our bodies were within inches from each other. I gulped.

"I like it." He leaned in more, until our lips were centimeters apart. I let out a shaky breath as he breathed out, the warm air cascading over his parted lips. I moved my knee out of the awkward position it was in, accidentally brushing it against his thigh. His pupils dilated.

What did I do?! I panicked. But that panicking stopped when he crashed his lips to mine.

He moved his lips over mine with an intensity so raw that I couldn't help but let out a moan. Electricity so powerful it was almost painful shot through my body, leaving a electric buzz. With his tongue he forcefully pushed my lips open, and willingly I unlocked my teeth, letting him explore my mouth roughly. I grabbed his hair in my fists, making him groan and push his body against mine. The electricity shocked me again.

My first kiss.

I sighed as he slowed down, lightly pecking my lips, taking my lower lip between his sweetly. Finally, he pulled away, leaving us both gasping for air.

The panic started to set in again. What was that?! Was he going to... rape me?!

I squirmed from his grip, and surprisingly he let me go. I quickly ran to a nearby bush, hiding everything but my head behind it.

"What- what was that?!" I asked, my eyes wide. My heart was beating a hundred miles an hour. I fought to stay behind the bush while my shifter begged me to go jump him.

"That, little Eve, was a kiss."

I blushed. I guess I did look like Eve in a way, naked and hiding in a forest. I brushed it off, trying to find the little bit of dignity I had left.

"If you let me go now, I-I...I won't ever come back. I'll never cross into your territory again. Please, Alpha." I begged. Well, there goes my dignity.

His eyes lit up like fire.

"No! You cannot leave. You are my mate!" He growled. I furrowed my eyebrows in confusion. What is he talking about?

"What's a mate?" I asked, cocking my head to the side. His jaw practically dropped. He started pacing.

"You're a rogue, am I correct?" He asked sharply, not looking at me. I racked my brain for something to say.

The truth? A lie?

The safest thing to do is lie. Pretend that you have a pack. Then he'll leave you alone.

"I live in a pack of five men and five women. My-my Dad and Boyfriend-" His head shot up at this, and he growled. Good, he was threatened. Maybe he'll let me go now. "They'll be looking for me soon." I tried to get my voice to stop wavering. He was shaking now.

He stopped pacing and stared at me, his eyes so sad that I almost ran into his arms.

"Fine! Leave! Go back now, before I change my mind!" He growled menacingly.

I think I almost peed myself.

"Y-yes Alpha!"

I ran out from behind the bushes, completely oblivious to my nakedness, and changed mid leap.

Noah's POV

My heart broke at the word boyfriend leaving her lips.

Her boyfriend would pay.

She will be mine.

Chapter 3 will be up tomorrow! Thanks for...

Commenting!

Voting!

Becoming a fan! :)