Our Birthday

Well today is mine and Damon's birthday. I am really happy but nervous at the same time because I'm letting Damon have me a birthday present. I wonder what Damon got me. Me and my mom are in my car driving to Damon's house.

[An hour later]

We are at Damon's at last. We are walking up he drive way and before we reached the door the door was already opening so I ran and jumped on Damon's back. We were so happy to see each other. We were having a great time when it was time for everyone to leave. I told my mom that I will be home in a little while to take my car Damon will bring me home.

[After everyone left]

So happy birthday sweetie

Damon: happy birthday babe

So you ready to have some fun

Damon: yea you.

Yea but first what's my present.

Damon: fine but don't freak out.

Ok. He was pulling out a little white box and I became shocked. Was he going to propose. Or is it a promise ring. Well let's find out.

Damon: Alana I will always love you through anything no matter what and i will do anything for you will you please accept this promise ring.

Yes a million times yes.

Damon: so you ready to go to my room for a while.

Yea

Damon: me and Alana are walking to my room. When we get there she runs up to my bed and flops on it. I go following her. Once I get there and get on my bed I start to kiss her and then it deepens and then it leads to more. (Yes they did have sex).