Doctors Apointment

Alana: Today me and Damon are going to see how our two babies are doing. I went and got dressed then went and woke Damon up and told him to get dressed we have to leave soon. I went to the kitchen and fixed breakfast. Right when I finished Damon came into the kitchen. I fixed us a plate and when we finished I washed the dishes then went to my car. I let Damon drive because of my big belly. While he was driving the babies kept kicking. I was so happy that me and Damon are going through this together. We finally arrived at the hospital and went to the front desk and said we are here for the 12:00 appointment. Oh yea you may go on back the lady says. Thank you I say. Me and Damon are in the room waiting on our doctor. A few minutes later the doctor came in. She lifted my shirt and put the jell on my stomach. She was looking at the sonargram and then turn to me and said um how many babies are y'all suppose to have.I told her two. Well Alana I'm sorry to tell you this but thats wrong you are having triplets. My mouth dropped open and when I turn to see Damon so was his. I was happier than ever so is Damon. When the appointment was over we went to the store and bought some food and other supplies. Then we went home.