5 Months Later

Alana: I have been craving things that I never thougt I would eat. I also have been very moody and my boobs hurt like hell. I have been very lazy and every time I watch tv I cry or get really mad.

Alana: I have been staying with damon at his house. Tomorrow we are suppose to go see what the gender of the baby is. I'm so happy. We all ready have whips, diapers, car seat, and a crib.

(The next day [ doctors office])

Alana: we are waiting for our name to be called so we can go get an ultrasound. Finally our name was called and we go to the room the doctor puts us in. Then the doctor said that she would be right back to give me the ultrasound. I was very impatient because I really want to know what my baby is going to be. The doctor came back and said to pull my shirt up a little so she could put the jell on my belly. Man let me tell you it was cold. When she was done with the jell she put this romote thing on the jell and rubbed it around. She stopped and said that you are having twins. I said really then I turned to Damon who had a huge smile on his face. I turned back to the doctor and ask what the gender is and she said a boy and a girl. I was like really thats awesome. ( Damon wanted a girl. Alana wanted a boy.). She whipped my belly off and told me congrats and to have a nice day. I said thank u and goodbye.

(Back home)

Me and Damon were so happy that we were having twins. So when we got home I told him that we needed go baby shopping and he said we can go tomorrow.