Baby Shower

Alana: I wake up to my alarm but when it goes off I rip it out of the wall and throw it making Damon wake up.

Damon: babe you ok.

Alana: yea I'm just a little crakey. I'm sorry I woke you.

Damon: it's ok I would of woken sooner or later. Your mom wants you to come over to her house around 2:00.

Alana: oh ok are u gonna go with me

Damon: no babe I have some errands to run. I love you.♥♥♥

Alana: I love you too. ♥♥♥

(Around 2:00)

I'm getting ready to go ti my mom's. I really don't know why but I go anyways. I get in my car and start driving to her house. When I get I unlock the door with my key. When I go in everyone that was in their yell congratulations. Awwwww you didn't have to do this.

Mom: well I wanted to and most of your friends are here too but we are going to go ahead.

The door opens and Damon runs in and spins me around and then gives me a kiss.

Mom: as I was saying we are going to open the present's first cause I know you may want to get home soon.

Alana: yea mom I kinda do I really tired. I opened all of them and got a bunch of cloths, bottles, formula, another car seat, 2 high chairs, and some stuffed animals. I thanked everybody again gave my mom a hug and got in my car and left to go home. Damon is following behind me. When I get home I don't have to cook because we ate at the baby shower. Damon walked in and gave me a kiss. I was walking to the living room when something happen. Whoa

Damon: what happen you okay.

Alana: yea the babies kicked that's all.

Damon: oh ok.

Alana: you want to come and feel.

Damon: yea I would love to.

Alana: here give me your hand. Hey babe I have an appointment tomorrow do you want to come.

Damon: yes and this is amazing. Baby do you want to go lay down and get some sleep.

Alana: yea let me change and I'll be there in a minute. When I was done I went and got in the bed and went straight to sleep with Damon arm wrapped around me.