Chapter 1 #

This is my first fan fiction. I hope you'll like it. :)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Sam, wake up you're gonna be late, hurry up get ready, I'm already done." That annoying sound of my brother, Ryan, calling me.

"What?" I replied with a very irritated voice.

"Sam seriously! Wake up look at the time!" He said it once more to annoy but with a different and more worried voice.

I opened my eyes and look at the clock that was placed on the desk beside my comfortable bed. My eyes widens as i see the clock reads 07:32.

"OH MY GOD!!" I screamed then look at Ryan who was standing at the end of my bed. "I can't be late on the first day of my school. Why didn't you wake me up earlier?"

"Well, I tried." He huffed. "Hurry, I'll get you something to fill your tummy."

Being the lovely brother he is he went out of my room and most probably down to the kitchen.

I rushed out of my bed and to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and took a quick shower.

I dressed into my comfy clothes and went downstairs to the kitchen to find Ryan.

"Is the school bus here yet?" I asked him as soon as I see his figure at the counter.

"No, hurry up eat you cereal and drink your milk." He said in a hurry. " So you're gonna wear a T-shirt and a jeans to school?" He eyed me.

"Why is there a problem? It's not good enough?" I asked him with concern.

"No, I like it and so will the other people at school." He smiled at me with assurance.

"Thanks bro, it's my style i can't do anything." I grinned at him.

"Oh, the bus is here. Come on." He pulled me before I cound even eat my cereal or drink my milk.

Great, now I'm gonna starve the whole day in school.

I walked out the front door as Ryan locked the door.

A crazy thought came into me asking myself where should I sit on the bus. I don't really have much friends here. God, another tough day ahead of me.

I got on the bus not knowing what to do or who to sit with.

Then my eyes saw the person I want to meet the most, my bestfriend, Ashlynn.

Ashlynn gave me this starred with the message saying 'You better sit with me or I'm gonna kill you.' and I totally got her message and sent her one back 'Why wouldn't I want to sit with you?'

But the odd thing is why didn't she tell me that she was riding the bus? Weird.

So I went over to her side.

"Finally, you're here. I was dying, you have no idea." Ashlynn said.

"Bye, bro." I said to Ryan as he passed by me and walk towards his crowd of friends.

I could hear his friends saying "Bye, bro." over and over again as they were annoying him by saying it.

"Come on, she's my sis, stop it man, NOT COOL."

Awww, I love my bro he's so nice to me.

So I went on ignoring the rowdy boys at the back of the bus and talked to Ash.

Then a guy got on the bus. Well, he looked ridiculously familiar, he smiled at me and I totally recognized him yeah, he was Justin, The Justin.

I could hear someone shouting, "Hey man, you're here."

"Yeah, I'm here. Is this Sam?" He said acting like nothing is going on between us.

"Yeah, it's Sam." Ryan said.

"Remember me rite, Sammy?" Justin said with a crappy nickname he gave me.

"Yeah." I replied bluntly.

"Yes, of course you remember."

Why is being all so concieted? He's acting like he's the king and evryone else should know him?

"Hello? Sam?" I hear someone calling me out of my little discussion with myself.

"Yes?" I looked up to him.

"You okay?" He asked worriedly.

"Yeah, I'm fine."

"Okay. See you around then."

"Okay." Then he left to the group of his.

"Well, I didn't know you had a boyfriend." Ash said.

"He's not my boyfriend." I asid through my gritted teeth.

"Well, he called you Sammy and that makes him your boyfriend."

"Seriously? Well, the last time i saw him was like last year."

Before I could stop myself from lying to Ash, those words just came flying out of my mouth.

"I don't care. Sam got a boyfriend. Sam got a boyfriend." She continued to annoy me.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Chapter one, what do ya think?

Comment below, vote this chapter and share it with your friends. ;)