Chapter 7 #

Comment, vote and share. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I had to tell my friend Niall about the whole situation.

So I got into my room and took my phone out of my bag.

"Hello." He said with the strong accent of his.

"Hi, urm remember I told you about my brother's friend who asked me out?"

"Yea."

"Well my brother was actually okay with me going out with him. And I guess we're official." I said.

"Good. Isn't that good?"

"Well, I guess it's good. But he's like my first boyfriend. I never dated anyone before. I don't know what's the next step." Feeling a little shy about it as my cheeks starts to blush.

"Oh, you silly. He's the one who's suppose to make the next move. If I was the guy I would probably ask you out on a date. It's something like that."

"Oh, really. I see. I was panicking too much wasn't I."

"Yea, you were. I have to go now. Sorry. Chat next time?"

"Oh, sure. Byeee."

"Bye." He hang up.

Lately I've getting a lot of attention because I was dating Justin.

Girls would just stare at me because I was dating a senior.

But there were still people who were congratulating me and Justin.

The feeling was weird, I never though that I would be dating a guy ever in my life.

Niall, Ashlynn and Ryan were all very supportive.

Justin asked me out to watch movies and grab something to eat for few a times.

We were very happy, he even took my first kiss, it was plain but nice.

We never found out who took the picture of us in the cafeteria.

I though everything was good between me and Justin until Island Records called him and said he had to moved to Atlanta to record and some counselling.

So he went and stayed at Usher's home for a while and we were separated.

I felt weird when he was not here.

I was feeling a little down so I asked Ash out for some lunch downtown.

We met up at a local restaurant called Henry's.

"I would like to have one Lasagna and one orange juice." I told the waiter.

"Make it two, both of it." Ash added.

The waiter left to get our order to the kitchen without another word.

"So how are things between you and Justin?"

"Justin? Nothing much. He's pretty busy." I answered.

"Are you saying he's not picking up your phone?"

"No, he is. But he's busy, and that means we don't talk much now." Trying to avoid eye contact.

After a few more minutes of talking a lady came over our table.

"I'm sorry if I'm interrupting but would you give me a few minutes to talk to you?" She pointed at me.

"Me?"

"Yes, I'm Sharon Turney, I work for Victoria's Secrets. I'm here for a vacation. I was just wondering if you're interested in joining us. You have those gorgeous long legs, your height is good enough, you have everything we need. Here's my card give me a call if you're interested. I really don't want to lose a gorgeous girl like you so please reconsider."

"But I'm still in school." Not knowing what else to say.

"I would be gladly to provide you the tuition fees for you to do home schooling while becoming one of the models. I really don't want to miss an opportunity to find a girl like you. You're perfect." Sharon said.

"Sam just go for it. You don't get a chance like this everyday." Ash added.

"But my parents-"

"Your name is?"

"It's Samantha Carter."

"Okay, Samantha, I'll be leaving on Monday to New York, and I would like you to leave with me on that day. Today is Saturday so that gives three days to think about it. I really want you to come."

"Just go Sam. Please. I would kill for your legs and your body. Just go please." Ash begged me.

"Ms. Sharon, urm.. I actually don't mind going. But my only problem is my parents."

"Your parents? You know what. I'm free later at six would you mind giving me your address and I'll go and talk to your parents about it."

"Okay."

"And darling don't tell your parents yet, I want to tell them myself."

"Okay." I answered with the same answer again.

"I have a paper and a pen."

I wrote down my address on that piece of paper and thinking my future is on this paper.

"Here you go." I handed her the paper.

"Okay, now enjoy your meal and I'll see you later."

"Can my friend Ashlynn be there at your meeting with my parents?" I said.

"Sure why not. I could use a back up."

Sharon walked away back to her seat and I suddenly became so happy, so was Ash too.

You're probably wondering why wasn't Ash jealous, because she never wanted to be a model or something, she always wanted to be a doctor.

She always wanted to help people out.

"How are you feeling now?" Ash asked.

"I don't know. Nervous?"

"Don't be."

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Victoria's Secret? Heheheheheh :)