Chapter 4 #

Comment, vote and share. :)

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Mum. I'm home"

"How was your day? Sweetie."

"Not bad, not good either." I fumbled with my bag.

"Why is that honey?"

"Oh just realising how stuff had changed sucks. Just that." Trying to avoid eye contact with her.

"Oh I see, anything I can do to make you happy? Cake? Muffin? Anything?"

Muffin? I'd love that.

"Naww, I'm alright." I lied.

"What about you Ry?" She turned her attention to my brother behind me.

I decided to  not listen to their conversation and went up stairs. "I'm heading up, bye."

"Well, my day went pretty good." Ryan said.

I took my phone out from my pocket and called Ash cause I promised her to tell her what happened.

"Okay, you may speak now."

Wow. No hello or anything. But I still went on with the story.

"Don't freak out okay. I lied about seeing Justin, you see last year he asked me to be his girlfriend, I didn't know who to talk to so I talked to my mysterious friend I told you about, and got an advice. So I told Justin I like him as a friend not much. You know what he told me? He said he will change my mind. There I said it. Sorry." I said it all in a single breath.

"I don't know what to say. Really." She said without a clue with what is going on. "So tell me how did he took advantage of you."

What?

"You just want to know this? Seriously?"

"Just tell me will you." She said with a serious voice.

"You know his locker's beside mine and he keep wanting to get my attention. And just now went back to grab my bag from the locker he was there too."

"How the hell is that taking advantage of you?" She cut me off.

"I'm not finished with my sentence yet." I said firmly.

"Well what did he do?" She asked curiously.

"He hugged me-"

"He hugged you? Are you kidding me? You've never been hugged before?" She cut me off again.

"I'm not done yet. Dang girl calm yourself. He kind of like touch my body and those shit and trying to seduce me. I guess."

"Why would he seduce you?"

"I told him we're not gonna work out, then he said how you you know that when you haven't even tried it." I explained.

"Maybe you should give him a try." Ash suggested.

"Seriously? Ryan is definitely gonna freak out."

"Ryan still don't know about it?" Ash asked.

"Yea." I answered in a small voice.

"Why don't you talk to Ryan about this and see what he thinks. Maybe he'll like it if you guys are together. Anyway he'll be your first boyfriend and I bet Ryan would like a guy he can trust to date you. What do you say?"

"Maybe I should give him a try, shouldn't I?" I paused for a while. "Okay, I'll talk to Ryan. Thanks, Ash."

"Anytime. I have to go now mum's screaming, bye."

Hangs up.

Maybe she's right.

Wait, Ash is always right.