𝘵𝘩𝘳𝘦𝘦

i walk out of my bathroom to see payton and jackson in their swim trunks shirtless. they both look at me but then jackson turns away but payton playfully looks me up and down.

"damnn my bestie be looking hot tho" he said jokingly biting his lip
"omg i can say the same" i joke looking at his abs

me and payton always joke like that so it wasn't weird for us. we always act like a couple but we aren't. we don't have any feelings whatsoever we are just really close best friends.

we all leave my room and walk downstairs and head to our pool. we get outside and i go down the pool steps and submerge into the water. after a few seconds the boys both cannon ball into the pool splashing me.

they rise from the water and look at me and we all laugh. i love our relationship with each other it's always laughs and having fun. it's always just been us three and i'm glad that it is this way.

"guys how about we hang at sway tomorrow?" jackson said
"yea that would be fun" payton said
"i'm down" i say

we swan for hours and goofed off then we started to get tired. payton didn't want to go home and we all are going to sway tomorrow so he decided to spend the night. of course our moms said yes because they are friends and all.

"alrighty well i'm going to bed" i say flopping down on my bed
"wait for meeee" payton whined
"come then" i say opening my arms

he comes over to my bed and cuddles me and after a few minutes we fall asleep.

IN THE MORNING

i wake up and feel two arms around my waist and i turn over to see a sleeping payton. i chuckle at his sleeping face and turn over facing him. i look at him for a bit and sigh then start rubbing my hands through his hair.

i hear him start humming and his eye are still closed. i stopped and his eyes fluttered open looking at me. i laughed as his face frowned at me.

"i was enjoying that" he sassily said
"i knew you were awake so i stopped. you're bad at fake sleeping" i said
"hey! i happen to think i'm a great fake sleeper missy" he says sassily scoffing at me
"aright bud whatever you say" i say patting his shoulder sarcastically

i get out of my bed and go to my bathroom and brush my teeth. payton came in as well since he has a tooth brush in my bathroom for him. he started brushing his teeth as well and we were playfully bumping our sides at each other and laughing.

we finish brushing our teeth and we leave my bathroom. i go into my walk-in closet and look for an outfit and decide on this.

(without the glasses or bag)

i walk out of my closet and payton looks me up and down staring at my outfit. i chuckle and he goes into my closet to grab him something to wear since he has clothes here.

i swear he lives here more than his own house

after a couple minutes he comes out wearing red plaid pants, black shirt, his black jean jacket, and his white high top converse. he looks around the room for something trying to find it.

"here you go" i say handing him his hat
"oh that's where it went" he chuckled
"why don't you wear your hair down? you've had it in a hat for weeks" i asked
"well because it's getting long and i need a haircut and i'm too lazy to go get one" he said putting his hat on and fixing his hairs on the side in my mirror
"well that's another thing we are now doing today" i say grabbing my phone