𝘦𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵

BAILEYS POV
holy shit. holy shit. HOLY SHIT! i almost just kissed payton. payton moormeier MY BEST FRIEND!! i am currently freaking out right now and i'm upstairs changing into my bikini.

i finally changed into my bikini and i am wearing this:

i throw on one of paytons shirts and it's very oversized on me

i throw on one of paytons shirts and it's very oversized on me. i put on my white slip on vans and head downstairs and i see payton. he's wearing black swim trunks and his nickelodeon shirt. he looks up from his phone and looks me up and down.

payton: is that my shirt?
bailey: maybeeee
payton: it's cute on you..
he smiles at me
bailey: are you ready?
i say blushing
payton: yea let's gooooo!

he rubs to the car and i unlock the car and he gets in. i get in and start the car and i drove off to the beach. while i'm driving i feel something on my thigh. i look quickly and see paytons hand.

i blush at the sight and look back at the road. i get major butterflies in my stomach and i pull up to the beach. we both get out and we pick a spot on the sand and we put our stuff down.

i take off my shirt and shoes and lay down on my towel to tan. i look at payton and he's staring at me mesmerized. i chuckle and decide to mess with him.

bailey: i know i'm hot right?
i say relating what he said earlier
payton: look who's being cocky now
he smirked
bailey: stop smirking
i whine
payton: why?

he comes and lays next to me on his stomach and he whispers in my ear.

payton: do i make you nervous?
bailey: what if you do?

payton chuckled and stands up. he stood in front of me and took off his shirt showing off him perfectly toned abs. i stare in amazement and look away biting my lip a bit.

payton: i'm going to go swim wanna come?
bailey: yea i'll come in a bit
payton: ok

he runs off to the sea and i watch as he does. after about 30 minutes the sun starts to go down. i look at the ocean and see payton turned and looking at the sun set. i decided to get up and join him.

i walk to the water and summer he into it i stop when in behind him. i feel a little clingy so i hug him from behind. he holds my hands as i do and rubs his thumb over my hand. he then turns around and picks me up.

i wrap my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist. he goes out farther to wear i most likely cannot reach. we just stay there staring at the sunset in peaceful silence. i sigh and i feel his eyes on me.

i turn my head and look at him in the eyes and he does as well. i look down at his lips and then back at his eyes. then he speaks.

payton: you know we never got to finish what happens earlier
he says referring to the kiss
bailey: well yea it got interrupted
payton: is it ok if we continue?

i nod my head and we start leaning in. at this point my heart is beating so fast and there are a million butterflies in my stomach. our lips were now brushing against each other and then i feel our lips finally touch.

our lips moved in sync they were like puzzle pieces that finally founded each other. payton depends the kiss and it turned into a make out. my air was running low so i pulled away.

we were both breathing heavy and we smiled at each other. he leaned his forehead against mine and we looked into each other's eyes. he gave me another kiss and i giggled.

payton: can i ask you something?
bailey: yea of course
payton: do you love me?
bailey: of course i do... i always have!
payton: yea.. ever since we were 12 i always had a crush on you. i still do if i'm being honest...
he said looking in my eyes
bailey: payton... i have too.
payton: then bailey felt.... will you be my girlfriend?
bailey: yes i will payton moormeier

his face lit up with joy and he hugged me tightly swinging me around. he gave me the most passionate kiss ever and it was like electricity was shooting through my body.

my best friend is now my boyfriend...