𝘧𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘦𝘯

PAYTONS POV

as i was waiting for bailey to come back i was scrolling through my socials. but when i got to twitter this is what i saw.

then i saw this:

then i saw this:

no wayyyy. did they fuck? holy shit. this is so fucked up on so many levels.

i kept scrolling through all the tweets and responses. everyone was pissed. i was shocked until i saw a post that made me mad as fuck.

 i was shocked until i saw a post that made me mad as fuck

i. am. PISSED. that's is ABSOLUTELY NOT true at all. i've never cheated on bailey ever because i'm loyal and i'm not that kind of guy.

i see bailey walks towards me with glossy eyes. i stand up and engulf her in a hug and she sobs into my chest. she pulls away and looks at me.

bailey: did you actually?
she asks with a shaky voice
payton: no baby i would never he is just trying to start drama and take the attention of of his self. i would never cheat on you and you should know that
bailey: ok
she sniffles

i feel a rush of anger go over me and i leave bailey with nikita and she comforts her. i go upstairs and see chases room. i barge through the door and see him cuddling with nessa.

payton: ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND CHASE?!!
i yell
chase: what?!
payton: YOU LITERALLY TWEETED FAKE SHIT THAT YOU PULLED OUT OF YOUR ASS JUST SO PEOPLE WOULD GET THEIR ATTENTION OFF OF YOU!!!
chase: WELL ITS NOT MY FAULT THAT YOU GUYS ARE MAKING A BIG FUCKING DEAL OUT OF ME MAKING OUT WITH NESSA!!
payton: YOU HAD A THING WITH CHARLI! YOU WERE THE ONE ALWAYS BEING SAD THAT YOU BROKE UP BUT YOH WNET AND FUCKING CHEATED ON HER! AGAIN!! THAT ALSO DOESNT GIVE YOU NO FUCKING RIGHT TO SPREAD SHOT ALL OVER SOCIAL MEDIA!!
chase: WHAT THE FUCK EVER PAYTON!!
payton: and YOU!
i say to nessa
payton: this is why people call most girls sluts

i then walked out of that room and slammed the door with no regrets. i was FURIOUS and just wanted to get out of this house. so i got bailey and we left. now we have to go home and fix this mess.

AT HOME- BAILEYS POV

we get home and change into comfy clothes and we decided to go live to clear things up.

i changed into one of paytons hoodies and my nike pro spandex shorts. i put my hair into a messy ponytail and go to payton room since we are at his house.

i walk in and he's wearing black burberry sweatpants and he's shirtless. he set up his phone and we sat down in the chairs and start the live video.

bailey  payton  fans

hey guys! what's up?

what's going on with all the drama? did you actually cheat on bailey?

no guys. payton did not cheat on me but i cant say for any of the other things that chase has said.

yea we actually wanted to come on here and adress the problems and questions that you guys may have. so ask questions and we will answer them.

did nessa and chase have sex?

we are not sure but they for sure stuck their tongues down each other throat.

what all happened?

so basically chase and nessa made out and or had sex, i'm not sure. but they made out for sure and chase and charli had a thing going on trying to work back into their relationship.

AND josh and nessa broke up literally not even a week ago. so that's fucked up...

yea then he decided that he would go around spreading fake shit on twitter. i'm not sure that it's all fake but i NEVER cheated on bailey. i love her way too much.

yea he's not the type of boy that cheats. also if you cheat on someone there's basically no reason to be with them. so he didn't cheat and will hopefully never cheat.

i never will. on god.

i believe you. but anyways guys thank you for joining this live i hope you guys got the information that you needed. i will see you guys later! night night

end of live video