𝘴𝘪𝘹

PAYTONS POV
i was sitting on the couch talking to the boys about random stuff when bailey walked over to me. she laid down on me and cuddled into me so i cuddled her in my arms.

she usually gets like this when she is sleepy or bored. i'm guessing she's bored since she had a nap earlier.

griffin: damn ok i see you payton
bryce: are you guys a thing?
payton and bailey: no!
josh: well it looks like it you guys are acting all cute and shit
payton: she acts like this when she's sleepy or bored and i guess she's bored
bailey: mhm

i smile at her and softly kiss her cheek earning smirks and awe faces from the boys. i give them a glare and they stop. i look down at bailey and see her playing with my chain and i do a small smile at her and she returns one. i don't know why but that gave me the butterflies in my stomach.

why did i get butterflies?

payton: hey bails you wanna get out of here and go back to your house and cuddle?
(i say in a whisper only bailey can hear)
bailey: yea (she whispers getting off of me)

BAILEYS POV
i got off of payton and looked for nessa first then said my goodbyes to everyone. me and payton left the house and got into the car. he puts his hand on my thigh and i blushed but it was dark so he couldn't see it.

why did i blush? what's happening?!!!

i look at payton and he is on his phone with his free hand scrolling through tik tok. i smile and continue looking at the road while driving. after an hour of driving i make it to my house.

i stop the car and look over to see payton sleeping. i look at him with a soft smile and tap his shoulder to wake him up. after i tap him a few more times his eyes flutter open.

bailey: payton we're home let's go inside
payton: ok
(he says sleepily)

we get out of the car and we get inside and go up to my room. we both change into comfy clothes and i get into my bed. payton had sleepy eyes and he crawled in my bed and laid on top of me. my heart literally melted right then and there.

bailey: goodnight bubbs
payton: goodnight princess
(he says half asleep)

he kisses my cheek and falls asleep and i run my hand through his hair gently. after a few minutes i stop and go to sleep.

i think i might have fallen for this boy...