𝟼➪𝙋𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙮

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 17𝙩𝙝 2019 𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝙬𝙚𝙚𝙠 𝙡𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙧

annie's P.O.V
i wake up on ashers chest. i smile. i get out of ashers grip and i grab outfit and go into the bathroom. i shower and get dressed. i came out of the bathroom and saw asher putting on his shirt to get ready for the day.

"good morning sunshine" he says to me and gives me a kiss. i kiss back but pull away after 2 seconds.

"let's go downstairs to see what the plan for today is" he said and i nod. we walk downstairs.

everyone except caleb was down here. "ok everyone get ready for tonight. we have to go to Veronica and Becky's party." coco said. we all made our ways back upstairs. i hate veronica. she is like a month younger then me and has always been out to get me. she is so obsessed with asher. if she try's one thing on him idc who's around i'll make out with him right there. idc if i was in front of our parents i will. she has gets everything she wants and has stole everything from me. i dread this party because of her mom. Becky is her mom. becky is so sweet and nice and so i'm confused on why veronica is as mean as she is.

"ann's are you okay?" asher asked me snapping me out of my train of thought.

"would you ever leave me for someone else?" i ask him. he looks at me like a crazy person.

"no! of course not! you really think after about 10 years of crushing on you i'm going to go to someone else? your the only one i want." he said. i smile.

everyone was getting ready. the party is at 6pm-12am. we all were ready by 5:30.

my look:

   me and asher were in my moms car with caleb and hayley rode with the angels

"you look real hot by the way." asher said whispering in my ear. i smile and blush.

   we finally arrive and we all get out of our cars and going in. veronica immediately came up to us.

"omg annie it's so nice to see you!" she said. of course she has to act nice in front of our parents.

"you too!" i say fake smiling. i see caleb trail off chasing some blonde. god he really does get into everyone's pants.

"hey mom me and asher are gonna go get something to drink." i say and my mom nods. i grab asher's hand and walk away from them. we walk over to the really fancy love seat and sit down.

"i thought we were getting a drink." he says.

"i just needed to get away from veronica. she hates me and i hate her to. oh and i don't want her to steal you from me." i say and asher grabs my hand.
"no one can steal me from you." he said. i started smiling really big. we were about to kiss when veronica walked up to us.