𝟷𝟻➪𝙉𝙚𝙬 𝙔𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙨

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 29𝙩𝙝 2019

annie's pov

i wake up and go downstairs to see my mom and coco getting the house ready for the new years party we throw every year.

"morning" i say.

"morning" the both say and go back to decorating and i went back upstairs. i went into caleb and ashers room and jumped on asher. i start kissing him all over his face. it his lips. his eyes flutter open.

"good morning babe" i said and smiled.

"morning" i said as he kissed me.

"ewww. please stop" we hear caleb say. i smirk and try to take ashers shirt off. "nope! not with me in here!" caleb said.

i pull away from asher and laugh.

"you regret telling our parents how me and asher have sex now don't you?" i said getting off of asher.

"yep." he says.

later that night me and asher were in my room getting dressed. hayley was with london and avi and caleb was talking to my best friend sydney over the phone. they have a thing but he's been hooking up with other girls here and she doesn't know.

"hey ash. can you zip the back of my dress?" i ask as he was buttoning his shirt.

"sure." he said and came over to me.

he zipped it up and i turned around. our faces were so close. he then kissed me and i kissed back. about 6 seconds later i pulled away. we finished getting ready and went downstairs.

about an hour later people were pouring in. me and asher were sitting by the bar about to sneak some alcohol. we grab two bottles of Smirnoff and grabbed 2 cups. we poured them in and took a drink. we finished it and threw the cups away. we saw it was 12:58 so we went to where everyone else was.

"5! 4! 3! 2! 1! Happy new year!" everyone yelled. me and asher then kissed.

✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎✈︎

𝕀𝕞 𝕤𝕠 𝕤𝕠𝕣𝕣𝕪 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕓𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕔𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕤.

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟹𝟹𝟻

Pᴇᴀᴄᴇ