𝟽➪𝙏𝙝𝙚 𝙆𝙞𝙨𝙨

𝘿𝙚𝙘𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝟷𝟾𝙩𝙝 𝟸𝟶𝟷𝟿

annie pov

   i wake up on ashers chest in my bed and smile. i look at my phone to see its 3:30am. i sit up and realize i had no clothes away. i'm so confused on what happened last night. i then see a caller ID pop up saying mom🙄🙁

"hello?" i answer.

"annie! i have trying to get ahold of you and asher since 1:30! it's 3! we all have. we're outside now come open the door! why is it locked anyway?" she said.

"uhh idk. hang on i'm coming." i said hanging up.

i started shaking asher awake.

"what!? what is it!? are you okay!?" he immediately said.

"get your clothes on and go to your bed. everyone is here and i have to let them in." i say putting my clothes on. he nods and does the same getting in his bed. i run downstairs and open the door.

"finally!" caleb said running over and passing out on the couch. hayley,london and avi ran upstairs half asleep.

"what took so long!? where's asher?" my mom asked clearly mad as fuck considering they were stuck outside in the snow. well of course they could sit in the car.

"i'm so sorry! asher is upstairs asleep. i guess we fell asleep" i said.

"we were stuck outside for 2 hours Julianna!" my mom yelled clearly pissed.

"i said i was sorry!" i said.

"why did you even have the door locked? we're you two fucking or something!?" my mother looks at me like she was going to chop my head off. literally.

"eww! no! why does everyone keep asking me that! does everyone really think that low of me!? of course they do! no one gives a shit about me. Caleb scraps his knee. 'oh sweetie are you okay?' and then me? 'get over it it's just a scrape'. clearly no one gives a fuck about me and i'm sick of it! i don't even know why i'm still here! i'm 18! i could leave by now!" i yelled storming upstairs i passed by asher who was walking down. i ran into our room and shut the door and i laid on my bed.

ashers pov

   i was laying down when i heard telling i decided to walk downstairs after 5 minutes. i see annie storm past me. i see katie sitting at the counter.

"it wasn't her fault. i was the one who locked the door." i said to katie as she sat at the counter looking upset.

"that's not why i'm upset." she said.

"oh." i said.

"you can just go on upstairs and go to bed." she said and i nodded walking upstairs.

   i go into mine and annie's room.

"ann's. what's wrong? don't try and get out of it either." i said walking over to her.

"i finally told my mom off." she said sitting up. "i regret it asher. i say she'll hate me even more now." she said crying.

"no she won't just calm down." i said stroking her hair as she laid on her stomach.

   she soon fell asleep so i got on my bed and fell asleep.

annie's pov
i wake up to asher on his phone- wait no. that's my phone!

"what are you doing!?" i say standing up.

"oh annie!" he says after jumping.

"why are you on my phone?" i ask. "do you not trust me?" i ask.