four

"𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕁"

"𝕂𝕚𝕤𝕤 𝕞𝕖, 𝕁"

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

After JJ ran off, you stood there confused. You watched as he scrambled to his bag, looking through it for something. When he finally took out the object, your eyes widened in fear. The gun. JJ was going to pull the gun on Topper.

JJ's eyes met yours once more, already filling with regret of what he was going to do. You shook your head at him, and plead him with your eyes not to do this. You tried so hard to call out to him, to yell at him, but you couldn't. You stood there in fear, flashbacks making its way to you.

"Dad, please, I'm sorry," you cried. The safety of the guns clicks off, the cold metal hitting the back of your head.

"Do you know how much work you are? Huh? You do nothing! You're a piece of shit. You're no daughter to me. You are never home, don't work, don't clean the house, make us food. Bitch! I wish you never entered my life, all you did was make it terrible. You're an excuse of a human. You should've never been born! I hate you! Get out of my life!  He yells, pressing the gun farther into your head.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'll be better," you sobbed, shaking with fear.

You're taken out of your flashback as you watch JJ place the gun on the back of Topper's head. You fall to the ground trembling.

"No, no, no," you whisper, a panic attack starting to arise. You try to focus on your breathing.

'Deep breath in, and out. In, 1, 2, out, 1, 2, 3, 4.' you think, but the panic still starts rising. You chest starts to tighten, and you feel like you can't breathe. Bam! Your eyes snap forward, seeing JJ shoot a bullet into the air, then a second. Your eyes widen more, not believing the sight. Your eyes trail to the gun, making you tremble more.

You suddenly couldn't breathe, and felt as if you were choking. You got up, shakily, and ran to the Chateau. You were surprised that you made it, and ran into the bathroom. You fell to the ground, clutching at your heart.

Sweat covered your body as you tried to breathe, but instead you kept panting, trying to catch a breath.

"You're a piece of shit!" Echoed in your head. You gripped the counter for support as you began to feel as if you were choking.

'Bitch!'  A pounding on the bathroom door pulled you out of your mind's attack on you.

'You're no daughter to me!' More pounding.

'You never should have been born!' The door is thrown open, and JJ tumbles in, his eyes filled with fear. You look up at him, trembling, trying to breathe. You didn't care about what he did, at the moment, you just needed help. 

"Help," you croak, as you're brought into another round of pain erupted in your chest. JJ runs over to you, enveloping you in his arms, remembering what you told him to do if this ever happened. You panted, clutching his t-shirt in your hands. He placed a hand under your shirt, on your waist. You tried your best to focus on the hand, the warmth that it spread through your body. But it wasn't enough. Wave after wave, after wave, of panic kept coming, and you couldn't control yourself. You body shook, and the world felt as if it was spinning around you, never stopping. You looked into JJ's eyes. Your e/c and his blue ones, meeting, both filled with fear.

"K-kiss m-me," you whisper out, feeling as if it was the only thing to help.

"What?" He asks, confused, as he grips you tighter.

"Kiss me, J," You whisper, feeling another wave of panic coming, your chest starting to tighten. JJ instantly presses his lips to yours. He kisses you gently, but passionately. You focus on his soft lips, and think about all your memories together. 

'Ok, when I tell you to, you need to jump up on the surfboard, and keep a balance, as the wave moves out'

'You, me, ice cream and Netflix. Tonight at six'

'I'm JJ, I can show you around the school, just don't walk too close to me, you may have cooties'

'JJ, you're nothing like your dad. You're an amazing person, and my best friend. I'm so lucky to have you.'

'Y/n, did I ever tell you how much you mean to me?'

'Can I call you, "J"? I feel like I need to call you that'

'You're cute, y/n'

'Please don't ever leave me y/n, I need you'

'I'm here for you, you know that, right, J?'

'Wanna go fishing... just me and you?'

'Please don't hate me'

You could never hate him. He knew that what he did was wrong, and him being here for you made you instantly forgive him. You pressed your lips harder to his, feeling your panic attack fade. You pulled away and rested your head in his chest. 

After a minute of holding on to each other, JJ speaks.

"I'm sorry, I know I fucked up. I know how much you fear guns, but I-I just didn't know what to do. Topper was gonna kill him. I'm sorry."

"I know, it's okay, J" you respond, placing a gentle kiss on his lips. He smiles and gently picks you up, carrying you to John B's guest bedroom. He lays you down on the bed, and tucks you in. Just as he was about to leave, you grab his hand, pulling him back. You look up at him and whisper,

"Stay with me?" He nods and gets into the bed himself, before pulling you tightly into his arms. You placed your head into the crook of his neck, kissing it softly, before falling into a peaceful slumber.

'How did I get so lucky?' He thinks, before falling asleep as well.

───── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ─────

sorry it took me long to update, I was very busy yesterday and today. I really tried to write about a panic attack, but I don't really know if it was that good. and I'm sorry this one is kinda short. question: do you want a kinda smut chapter?? thanks for all your support!! <3