Chapter 6: Building confidence!

Horuda-

My alarm clock beeps in the morning it's only a wednesday and this time I got up at the right time 6:05 AM I put on my uniform and I then decided to pull my hair up into a ponytail using the dark blue scrunchie I have, and hair clip my bangs to the side with my Light Music club hairclip, I put on long black stockings I decided to change up my style a little bit, I thought it be more appropriate since I'm in the Light Music club. After I got ready I made myself toast for breakfast just wanted to make a quick one cuz I feel so energetic now that I've joined the Light Music club now! I then go back upstairs to brush my teeth after eating breakfast, I then grab my bag and head off to school I say goodbye to my mom with a smile. I feel very good about myself and way more pumped than I usually do, perhaps I am growing confidence...

I see Miyuji and her friends I wave to her "Hi Miyuji!", she then asked me "Hey Horuda wanna walk with us?", I agreed and walked with them, they all gave compliments on my hair, most of them were surprised too, this time I didn't feel awkward at all I felt very happy and confident...like I had changed a little. We entered the gates I put on my shoes and took my book out of my bag it was about piano playing I was about to head up to the Light Music club, but just when I thought my day was going so good...

(Pose picture is by u/Robertodu1201 from Reddit)

Kashiko and Museme went up to me and started to pull my hair they took out my scrunchie and stole my hair clip

Kashiko and Museme went up to me and started to pull my hair they took out my scrunchie and stole my hair clip...but then unexpectedly a boy with yellow eyes and blonde hair saved me, "Get away from her or else you're both dead!" he said as he was about to pull his bat out of his weapon bag. I was still held hostage by those two orange creatures, Museme then responded "How about no?", they both tried to run but his whole squad of delinquents were circled around them with their weapons out, they then both gave up and let go of me and my stuff and they ran away. I fell on the floor I then helped myself up, "Th-thank you all..." I felt scared and also confused at the same time, "why did you help me?" I asked him, "We were all in your place once, we know how it feels." he answered very nicely surprisingly, it was kinda hard to believe that since they looked very intimidating to believe at all he then told me "If anyone ever messes with you again, talk to us!", he and his friends then walked away after he said that, I shouted my name to him he then shouted back "MY NAME IS UMEJI KIZUGUCHI STAY SAFE!", it was odd that they saved me but I just pretended that didn't happen for now.

I fixed my hair and then I made my way up to the Light Music club room I read my book a little before I started playing. Very interesting information and tips I was reading, I suddenly had the urge to sing for some kind of reason I didn't do it my body just moved my voice to sing, I sang a song from one of my favorite shows...

Miyuji silenced her guitar practice and listened to me sing...my voice isn't bad at all but I know its way more upbeat than my usual timid voice...

After I finished singing I turn around to see the members of Light Music club and Martial Arts club clapping it made me smile so much, I felt so happy that I cried a little. I really have changed now haven't I?