22

~ but strawberries and cigarettes always taste like you~

its so easy to find yourself lonely even a room full of people. longing for something you wish you could get. but it pulls away every time you go into grab it. it so easy to pretend your heart doesn't throb and crack when you look at that one person and realize they somehow occupy a large part of you but you're sure they wouldn't even spare you a glance if they were given the option

and no matter how hard you try to stay angry and distance yourself knowing that letting your guard down would do you more harm than good, you can't help but to want what wasn't meant to be yours in the first place.

so you fall, you fall alone, you fall fast and hard and when you hit the ground you realize there's no one to help you back up. so what do you do?

what do you do. sit back and let it happen or keep the walls you built.

hongjoong sat quietly along side seonghwa, the two men happily watching as yoongi and hoseok shared their first dance. their bodies happily embracing each while swaying back and fourth. yoongi's head lying on hoseok shoulder while a small smile of adoration.

" so which ones your cousin?"  seonghwa asked, leaning over to hongjoong while he sipped whatever alcohol was in his glass. hongjoong pointed to the one with mint hair.

" yoongi-hyung. he's actually 6 years older than me."

seonghwa clicked his tongue, retracting his body from its leaning position before muttering a small 'cute'.

" indeed."

the newly wed couple continued dancing as if no one was there, like no one was watching. they continued until the music slowly died down and the sound of applause filled their senses. they broke apart, bowing to the crowd before going over to engage with the guest.

the first place they went though was over to hongjoong who was currently trying to move out of seonghwa's grasp. hongjoong whined flicking seonghwa's forehead.

" im sick for one day and now you can't stop babying me. move asshole." he laughed out. he'd never willingly admit it but he was highboy enjoying the random burst of attention. hongjoong looked up, smiling widely when he noticed yoongi walking over to him.

" congratulations yoongi-hyung."  Hongjoong chirped. getting up from his spot besides seonghwa to go hug the groom. yoongi smiled and ruffled hongjoong's hair. " thank you, now are you going to introduce me to your friend?"

seonghwa looked up, a small pool of confusion filling up in him. hongjoong walked over to him, placing a hand on his shoulder. " hyung this is seonghwa, my hus..band." the words didn't come out as easily as he had expected.

perhaps because that was his first time actually saying it loud. or at least to anyone other than yunho. seonghwa stood up bowing before leaning on hongjoong just to annoy him.