24

T/W: starvation, dieting

~ive been a fool~

he should've known better. should've known better than to let a strangers words affect how he viewed himself. should've known better when everyone close to him started to worry a little more than normal, when seonghwa constantly began checking up on him. but he didn't, he didn't listen to yunho telling him a burger wouldn't hurt him. didn't listen when his mom questioned as to why he declined his favorite cupcakes. and he most definitely didn't listen to when seonghwa praised how he looked in the clothing. again. he was sure seonghwa did that too all his models.

it was no surprise that he was locked inside the bathroom, standing on a scale heavily anticipating it to say he had at least lost a pound or so.

it's amazing how ones words can affect you.

so when his weight came out four pounds less than he had been a week ago, he felt proud.

"hongjoong-ssi, we're ready for you." a stylist called out with a simple knock to the door. hongjoong shuffled off the scale allowing jungkook to drag him to the dressing room. there he sat, letting them coat his face with a light coat of make up, style his hair. and as he sat, he felt a small sense of pride.

the modeling portion wasn't until later in the day, as of right now seonghwa would open and discuss his inspiration for the collection. then people would converse among themselves like a small mixer but with all the biggest heads in the fashion, design and music industries along with company clients. and finally he would introduce his line with models sporting each one of his clothes.

but he still had to wear an outfit chosen for him. and thats where the problem arose. you would think four pounds wouldn't make much of a difference until the clothes were slightly looser on you then they'd been when you first tried them on.

late last week.

" oh fuck." he heard jungkook mumble out.

" what happened hyung?"

" I think we ordered the wrong size for you." jungkook held up the shirt, examining it. he could've sworn he got the right size, he double checked. " it seems to be a size too big."

guilt. hongjoong felt guilt, he didn't want anyone of the stylist getting in trouble because of his impulsive behaviors. especially not jungkook.

"I-is there anyway we can m-make it work?" what if he messed up the campaign? what if now because of this he can't go out and they're down a model? what if he destroys all of seonghwa's hard wor-

" don't look so worried hongjoong. we always get extras just incase."

hongjoong chuckles nervously, subconsciously taping his pointer fingers together.