Homeward Bound

awkward realization. My boyfriends name is Marc and I keep thinking about him instead of Markiplier when I'm writing so sorry if he doesn't act like Markiplier as much I'm trying so hard
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Mark's POV:

I knew she wouldn't answer the door, even though a small portion of me really hoped she would. I left her backpack in front of the door and made my way back home. I entered my house and it seemed so empty and quiet. She hadn't been gone for long but I really missed her. I sighed and decided to relax on my couch. After a few short moments there was a very aggressive knock at my door. I stood up and opened the door to see a very angry man with a police officer.
"Move!" The man said pushing me out of the way. He started searching my house frantically, and when I tried to stop him the police officer grabbed me. "What is your name sir?"
"Mark Fischbach." I said calmly. The angry mad was making a mess of my house, but eventually he gave up. "Where is (y/n)?!" The man stormed up to me. "Tell me now!" He seemed extremely drunk just by the way he walked and I'm surprised the police didn't breathalyzer test him. "I don't know who that is." I responded firmly. "You don't know who that is my ass. She was here at your house earlier I tracked her phone. Then she left and suddenly her phone stopped moving, and when we found her phone it was shattered."
"Oh, (y/n) yeah she was wandering around and asked if she could use my bathroom and then she left. That is all I know."
"Bullshit!" The man yelled. He attempted to attack me but the police officer stopped him. "Are you sure you do not know?" The officer asked me. "I'm sure."
"Well did you know she is missing."
"I did not sir."
"Very well. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll be on our way."
I sighed and my body relaxed as it filled with relief. A moment short lived, though.
"Oh hell no we aren't leaving yet. You know sure as hell where my daughter is and you are going to tell me right now or I'll fucking slit your throat."

Then the police officer took away the man in his car, saying that that was a threat. I hoped I wouldn't see him anymore, and a little bit of me believed I wouldn't, but just to be safe I made sure (y/n) stayed at John's house for a few more days.

After about a week I had seen no sign of the man so I decided it would be okay for (y/n) to come back.

Your POV:

Every day I ached. I needed Mark and he was no where to be found. Every day John tried to get me to be happy. He tried to take me places and buy me things but nothing worked. We both knew I needed Mark. I didn't know if he was okay or not. He hadn't visited at all. I checked my backpack every day hoping to find a lost razor but nothing. A week had passed and I thought Mark might be dead, but then he arrived at John's door and made me the happiest girl in the world.
"Well hello there Mark." John said opening the door. As soon as I heard that I rushed over to the door as quickly as I could. I pushed John out of the way as hugged Mark as tightly as I could. "I'm here to take this little booger back to my place." My entire body filled with warmth and emotion. I was so overjoyed. "Okay, I'll go grab your stuff." John left Mark and I alone and we continued to hug until he got back. "It was nice having you here." John waved, and Mark thanked him, and then we made our way back.