Hello everybody, my name is NOT Markiplier!

JULI-Q I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ MY BOOK SO YOU BETTER NOT CONTINUE YOU DONT EVEN KNOW WHO MARKIPLIER IS OKAY IF YOU READ ANY MORE I'LL MAKE MARC PUNCH CAMERON IN HIS PRIVATE PARTS OKAY STOP IT

if you aren't Juli-Q though feel free to read this xD
•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Your POV;

I glanced over to my side so see a sleeping Mark. He was so adorable in his sleep. I tried to get out of bed without moving it too much or making any noise. I loved his company but I felt I should just let him sleep for now. After I successfully escaped his bedroom I made my way to the kitchen and searched for a snack to eat. "Hmm..." I mumbled as I searched. "I kinda want pizza..." I muttered to myself. "Mark wouldn't care if I just got one small pizza right? Right." I decided that it was a good idea and walked back to his room. I snuck in as quietly as possible and as I almost got to his phone he rolled over. My heart started pounding as if I were committing some giant bank break in. As soon as he rolled over to face me, I saw his eyes were still closed. "Phew" I mouthed and grabbed his phone.
"Yeah small... Wait no one medium pepperoni pizza. Thank you!" I hung up the phone and sat down on the couch. Great now waiting. Glancing down at what i was wearing I realized it would be awkward answering the door like this, but I really didn't want to go back into the room again. I shrugged it off and went back to being bored.
After a few minutes I looked at Mark's phone. I picked it up, unlocked it and let my fingers do a little dance as I thought about what to go on. After a few minutes of playing useless iPhone games I opened the texting app and scrolled through some of his messages with Wade and Bob. Their conversations were so funny I almost started laughing out loud as I read it. I got to one part of his conversation with Bob that stuck out to me.
Bob: so how have you been recently?
Mark: it's been pretty good. The videos have been generally easy to edit recently.
Bob: how are things going outside of being extremely famous with tons of fan girls just dying to talk to you.
Mark: oh stop, but it's actually been really good.
Bob: why? Is it this (y/n) girl who has been living with you?
Mark: well she's just visiting for a little bit until she gets back on her feet.
Bob: you seem to really care about her.
Mark: she's a really nice girl and she deserves way more than is given to her. I just want to make her happy.

My face hurt from smiling after reading this. I was going to scroll more when there was a knock at the door.

The pizza was amazing but after I was full I was bored once again. I went on YouTube on Mark's phone and watched a couple of his videos, which were extreme hilarious. After a few I wondered what it would be like to actually make one. "Well it's not like I have his actual recoding studio right here with all his recording equipment or anything." right after mumbling this out loud, I sprinted to Mark's recording room.

"Hello everybody, my name is NOT Markiplier! It's actually (y/n), but that's not important. Today we are going to play Minecraft! Markiplier actually taught me how to play this not too long ago, but I still am kind of new at it so don't hate me!" I started off in survival mode and tried to survived, but after a couple of minutes I got bored and started doing random stuff and trying my hardest to be as funny as Mark but that's impossible. I didn't want to make the video too long and I was a little worried Mark would wake up so I ended the video after about 15 minutes of playing. "And as always, Markiplier will see you in the next video. Bye-bye!" Mark's computer was really confusing and trying to figure everything out took a while. I didn't edit the video too much and for the thumbnail I used a silly picture of Markiplier and a silly picture of me with a weird background and started uploading it. "I hope I did everything..."

With nothing better to do I sat back and watched the video upload, which was a technological version of watching grass grow or watching paint dry. Absolutely boring.

Mark's POV:

I woke up slowly to an empty bed. I looked over to where my phone should be and saw It wasn't there. "What the..." I stood up and put on my glasses. "What time is it?" Extremely confused, I made my way downstairs and saw a pizza box with half a pizza left. "wait what?" My confusion getting stronger I mumbled "where's (y/n)?" I got a little frantic and searched everywhere. Finally I checked the recording room and as soon as I opened the door I saw her sitting in front of the computer staring at the screen without a hand on the keyboard or mouse. "What are you doing in here? And why do you have my phone. Also why the pizza box?" The computer screen was about 79% uploaded and (y/n) tried to quickly cover the screen with her hand. "Don't look!"
"Are you uploading a video? What video?" She shrugged and laughed. "I don't know. You'll find out when it hits 100% uploaded. I'm not leaving until it's done."