Tag

Your POV:

All throughout the game of Minecraft, I knew Mark was staring at me. It made me feel slightly awkward but I tried to pretend I didn't know. Every once in a while I would attempt to bring his attention back to the game but he always would focus back on me. After a while I had set up a nice home and done all I really could, so the game got boring. I idly walked in circles for a moment in the game, then looked up at Mark. He quickly turned his gaze to the computer, making it look like he hadn't been staring at me all this time. "I'm um.. Bored." I looked at the time to see we had been playing for about 2 hours and decided it was a good time to stop. "Okay." Mark smiled. I stood up and he closed out of the game and cleaned up the computer. We still had a bit of daylight left and I wanted to do something. Mark finished what he was doing and looked down at me. "So... What do you want to do?" I questioned with a hint of playfulness in my voice. Mark looked around for a minute and then suddenly his eyes gleamed with an idea. "Ohh I don't know...." He muttered and began rocking on the heels of his feet. "What are you up to?" I asked cautiously. "Oh, what me? I don't.. What no i have no plans. Not at a-" and then Mark ran.

I felt the sudden urge to chase him, and I don't know why, so I sprinted after him and tried to navigate through his house. Everywhere I went he seemed to be one step ahead of me, one room too far away. At one point I cornered him in the bathroom. "What you gonna do now, Mark?" I asked with sass. He looked concentrated on finding a way out of the bathroom. Within a quick jolt, I stepped further into the bathroom and closed the door and locked it. I've got you now.

Mark's POV:

She locked the door. Crap how will I escape. I then remembered something useful, and an evil grin spread across my face. I could see in her eyes that she knew something was up. I casually put my hands up and took a step forwards. "Well darn. Looks like I've been beaten." Another step forwards. "Too bad." Another step. "It was fun..." A few more... "But everyone has to lose eventually." Final step. "But this time..." I reached my hand out to the Light switch. It was far enough from the door that (y/n) couldn't get to it without exposing the lock and letting me out. "It won't be me." I finished my speech and suddenly turned out the lights.

I tiptoed up to where I thought the door was. I could hear (y/n) breathing so I knew she was clinging to the door. I reached for the door knob, when her head quickly turned to mine and she smacked my hand out of the way. "No." She said firmly as if scolding a dog. I couldn't help but let out a small laugh. "So you're going to play it the hard way, huh? Then so will I." I grabbed her waists and she suddenly tensed up under my grasp. I pulled myself in further and held my face right in front of hers. Our breaths intertwined together and I felt her breathing speed up. I moved one hand from her waist up to her chest and felt her heart beat at a rapid rate. The hand on her waist moved down and I rested it in her butt. She freaked out and I could tell she wanted to move from the door, but she couldn't. The hand on her chest slowly moved down and I started to lightly rub her breast. She made a small whimper and flinched. Damn so close. There's only one thing left to try. I took both of my hands off of her and she took a deep breath and started to relax. Her vacation was cut short though as I pulled her once again by he waist and slipped my hand into her pants. I didn't even have to do anything from there, she freaked out and ran away from the door.

Your POV:

Mark's sudden move of putting his hand into my pants is where I draw the line. I ran away from the door and quickly turned on the lights, only to see an open door and no sign of Mark. I sighed and sat down in the bathroom floor, contemplating what just happened. A few minutes later Mark realized I had stopped chasing him. He came to the bathroom and sat next to me. "You okay?" He muttered, putting his hand on my back. "Yeah." I mumbled and looked up at him. His eyes were full of legitimate concern. Aww how could I be mad at such a cherubic face. I smiled and hugged Mark. "I'm perfectly fine" He slowly put his arms around me to accept and return the hug. His embrace filled me with a warmth in my chest. I wanted to feel this all the time. I never wanted to leave. This feeling.. I know what it is but I can't quite put my finger on it.