The next day

I woke up early in the morning sunkissed. I saw a girl combing her hair . She turned around as she saw me.
"Hello there..nice to meet u am Lily Evans."
"Hi nice to meet you too..I am YN. Yn Ln."
"Sorry I couldn't speak to u last night I was too sleepy and u know. ."
" no no its alright...BTW when does the class start?? Your friends are still sleeping..."
All girl woke up hearing our conversation. .
"Well that's Molly."
Mollyy.. yeah that lady at the station Weasley. ..!! Ohh
"Hello hope we can be friends.."
I snapped out of my thoughts and said " yeah sure ...nice to meet u"
Lily said,"get ready fast or we will be late for our classes"
I went to the bathroom to take a warm shower. ..I came out of the bathroom and saw that Lily waiting for me..and  Molly combing her hair.
"Thanks lily for waiting for me.."
" literally y/N we r friends no thanks no sorry..."
"Uhh mm yeah let's goo...first we have potions..."
We walked out of our dorms and went to the common room and saw a group of boys waiting...near the fire..
"Hey guys ..look who we have out here..!"said Lilly drawing everyone's attention. ..
"Hello everyone. .it's me y/n hope we can get along together "
Lily started introduction, " Well this is Remus ..this is Sirius. ..this is James. .and this is Peter. .."

*time skip to potions *

I entered the classroom with Lily...she ran from my side and sat beside Snape. There was only one place left between Lily and Tom freaking! !!! Riddle. .and I had to sit there in between...I squeezed through some students and sat between them... Lily was talking to Snape and I sat quietly in a awkward position. .and Riddle by my side...
I saw him reading a book..and tried to make a conversation with him...
" Hi Riddle"
On hearing his name being called he turned his head.with his usual blank face...not a single emotion was there...well has to be..he is the future Lord Voldemort. .
"Yess..."
" U mm nice to meet you..."
" Nice to ,meet you too.."
"What is this book you r reading?"
"Why do you want to know?!"
Soo oooo ruddee!!
"No just asking!!"
"Do you mind??"
"Yeah.. I mean Noo..carry on with your book"

********my pov**

I mean I couldn't make out a simple conversation with Tom...how would I even give him he the potion..
I snapped out of my thoughts when Professor Horace Slughorn enter..
"Well well look who we have out here...a new student...a transfer from Ilvermorny. ..good...hope you all will help her...Tom'my my boy..could you please help her with the notes of the previous classes..."
Tom nodded at him with a complete innocent face like a baby..
"Well today we will learn about liquid luck!!..chop chop partner up...Tom please partner up with Miss l/n. "
Tom nodded......

Please vote guyss......and sorry for late update...well you all know a tropical cyclone took place in India...so there was very bad Internet connection so I couldn't do..am sorry...