This Girl Is a Handful

Y/n's POV
I woke up the next morning and sat up. My body hurts. I stood up but fell back down. Someone walked by the room and rushed in.
???: Hey are you okay? I nodded.
Y/n: Yeah, I'm fine. Who are you?
???: I'm Felix. You?
Y/n: Y/n.
Felix: Nice to meet you, Y/n. He smiled and helped me up.
Y/n: Nice to meet you, too. And thanks.
Felix: You're welcome. Come on, let's get some breakfast. I nodded and went to the kitchen with him. A tall boy, who's like really flipping handsome, was cooking. That's Hyunjin. Jinnie this is Y/n.
Hyunjin: Hey. He put some food on plates. Breakfast is ready! A bunch of boys came rushing from every which way. Guys don't scare her. Sorry Y/n, they're crazy. That's Chan.
Chan: Hi Y/n. Aw cute, he and Felix have an Aussie accent.
Hyunjin: That's Changbin. And of course he's fighting with Minho and Seungmin.
Changbin: Give me a fork!
Minho: Get it yourself, lazy ass!
Seungmin: If you yell in front of me one more time I will stab both of you with a fork.
Hyunjin: Min's nice once you get to know him. That's Jeongin, he's the youngest.
Jeongin: Hi. I smiled at him.
Hyunjin: And that's Jisung.
Y/n: Ah okay. Does he always stuff his cheeks like that?
Hyunjin: Yeah. I giggled and started eating. I wonder how everything is going at the guys' place, or if they even give a shit that I'm gone. I shouldn't think about it much, I guess. When I finished eating, I got up to wash my plate but Chan took it from me.
Chan: I'm washing dishes today.
Y/n: You guys have different people to do the dishes everyday? They nodded. Hm. I went back to, my room I guess, and sat down. Did someone here turn of the tracker on my phone and laptop? Thank god. I went on my phone and looked online. These guys are...Stray Kids?! Holy shit, I've been kidnapped by the best mafia gang in town. I hope they're better than G7. I read through some chapters of a book online before putting my phone down. I went to the living room but stopped before I completely walked in.
Seungmin: Don't fucking touch me.
Minho: I'm not touching you.
Seungmin: Your finger is right there.
Minho: But I'm not touching you. I giggled and sat in between them.
Seungmin: My hero, he was annoying me.
Minho: I wasn't doing anything.
Y/n: Quit arguing. I leaned on Seungmin's shoulder and he put his arm around my shoulders.
Seungmin: You're really pretty.
Y/n: Thank you. I smiled and he smiled back. He's cute. Don't melt my heart with cuteness. He giggles. Ahhh stop it's too cute.
Seungmin: Aww you're blushing. I covered my face and giggled.
Y/n: Shhh. I leaned back on the couch and watched TV. I felt someone looking at me, or us, so I looked in the kitchen. I saw Jeongin looking then quickly looking away. Cute. I got up and went to him. I sat next to him and smiled. Hi.
Jeongin: Hey. By the way, you can call me Innie.
Y/n: Mm well hey there Innie. He smiled.
Jeongin: Sup. How are you doing here so far?
Y/n: It's better than where I used to stay.
Jeongin: Live. You live here now. Is that alright with you?
Y/n: Perfectly fine. I didn't like living there. He nodded and played with my hand. Adorable. I let him and studies his features. He's adorable and attractive. His smile is cute. And the way his eyes disappear when he laughs or smiles makes my heart melt. He looked at me and I looked away.
Jeongin: Checking me out? He raised an eyebrow and I covered my face.
Y/n: N-No. I'm going to Hyunjin. I got up and went to Hyunjin's room. I knocked on the closed door. Can I come in?
Hyunjin: Yeah. I opened the door and covered my eyes. He laughed and uncovered my eyes. What? Never seen a guy shirtless before?
Y/n: I mean I have, but your abs are just...wow. He giggled.
Hyunjin: Thank you?
Y/n: Oh yeah, it's a compliment.
Hyunjin: Thanks. I laughed and Jisung walked by.
Jisung: Hyunjin what are you doing?
Hyunjin: Talking with Y/n-
Jisung: Leave her alone, I don't want you guys talking to her if she won't stay long.
Y/n: I should go. I went to my room and closed the door. I heard a knock after a couple seconds. Come in.
Changbin: Hey Y/n.
Y/n: Hey Binnie. Can I call you that?
Changbin: Sure. Hey, don't listen to Jisung. He's just cranky because he didn't have his cheesecake today. Ignore him, you're staying with us now. I nodded and smiled.
Y/n: Thanks Binnie. But maybe I shouldn't bother you guys b-
Changbin: You don't bother us. Jisung's a dick sometimes. Trust me. I went to him and hugged him. I felt his arms wrap around my lower back and pull me closer.
Y/n: Thank you, Binnie. I really needed that.
Changbin: You're welcome. By the way the guys may act weird because we're not used to having a girl around.
Y/n: I'll keep that in mind. Thanks again, Bin. He smiled and walked out. I closed the door and laid on my bed, smiling to myself. Maybe it's not so bad here after all.