First Date... (Ch.1)

It was a beautiful morning in the Green Hill Zone. Sonic was running around the place, going up and down the tracks, watching the waterfall. He suddenly stopped and saw a black looking figure on the top of the waterfall. The blue spiked hedgie thought: 'maybe that is Shadow....or it might be Silver- who knows?' Sonic decides to go see who is up the waterfall, hopefully he won't step one foot in the water, due to his aquaphobia.

In at least 4 or 5 seconds, he reached the waterfall. He wanted to see who it was. Well then, it WAS Shadow! But.. Sonic heard sniffling, coming from the black hedgehog. Was he..crying? This made Sonic's ears droop down. He hated to hear crying. It makes his heart break in half. Sonic slowly approached Shadow. He looked at his face. Yep, he was crying. Sonic wanted to say something, but he stopped himself. What if he says the wrong thing? He seriously didn't wanna screw up, but he knows he has to try. He gently puts his hand on Shadow's shoulder. "Shads...are you ok...?" Sonic asked softly. Shadow looked at Sonic, his eyes burning red. Wasn't much surprise that he was probably crying for hours. "...Sonic, you wouldn't understand...it hurts so much...i can't-" Sonic gently caressed his thumb on Shadow's hand.

"Shadow...listen to me. You know how much I hate that word...'can't'. There is a problem...and you are holding yourself from it. Please....let me help you....what's wrong....?" Shadow was pretty hesitant to tell Sonic of how he felt, since it was hard for him to describe his feelings or emotions. He took a deep breath. "Sonic....I-I think I am gay..." Shadow said, sniffling. Sonic looked at him with a surprised look.
"...you're gay-?" Sonic said quietly. Shadow nodded. Sonic goes to scratch Shadow's ears, hopefully it'll help him calm down from all the stress he's been having. "Shadow...listen to me..I accept you for who you are ok...? I say this because...uhm-...believe it or not, I'm a trans male and bisexual and my friends accept me for who I am..I was still me, no matter what the other haters say about me. I stood up for who I am...you should do the same."
Shadow felt a bit better when Sonic said this. At least he knows he isn't alone with sexuality. He then wiped his face. "T-thanks fa- I mean...Sonic." Sonic smiled a bit. He gets up and slowly starts to walk off. Shadow then grabbed Sonic's arm. Sonic was a bit shocked. Shadow blushed, pulling away from Sonic's arm. "S-Sorry...." Shadow ran his hands through his quills. Sonic chuckled. "It's fine Shads! So what is it?"
"U-Uh...well...I was wondering if...you maybe want to you....know- have a 'us' day...? I always wanted to go to that new skating rink that is open by Tails' house a few blocks down..." Shadow rubbed his arm, looking down, being all flustered. So flustered that the tip of his ears was red like his cheeks. He can feel the heart pound 200 beats a minute and it is beating hard on his chest. "W-Well....what do you say Sonic...? Will you...go out with me?"
Sonic blushed a little. Then he let out a snort and laughed out loud. "Is that what you wanted to tell me this whole time, Shadow?" Sonic asked. Shadow nodded. Sonic agreed to go with Shadow on the 'date.' "Ok..i'll go!!..but, on one condition-..you are paying for snacks and everything-"
Shadow decides to join the fun. "Then you buy me a new picture frame since you broke it last week."
"Deal." Sonic said, chuckling.
"So...what time do you want to get picked up?"
"Around 11:00 pm, because around 12 or 1, I got a little surprise for you at my house-" Sonic said, smirking.
Shadow laughed a bit. "I hope it doesn't disappoint me. See you at the rink-"
Sonic winked at him with his tongue out, and then ran off. Wow, Shadow finally asked Sonic out on the date. He hopes the date goes well for him because he really wants to confess that he loved Sonic a lot. He just hopes the confession doesn't become a big fail.

END OF CHAPTER ONE!!!!

(( I know that is pretty short, but I promise the second chapter will be longer !!! qwq please leave comments below of what you think !!! <33 ))