Believers Never Die (Peterick)

"I've seen him!" Pete said.

"Oh, you've seen him, huh?" Patrick asked, rolling his eyes and continuing doing whatever he was doing at his desk.

"Yes!" Pete said. "When I was younger, I snuck downstairs on Christmas Eve and I saw Santa standing there, putting presents under the tree!"

"Are you sure it wasn't your dad or something?" Patrick asked, humoring Pete.

"No, it wasn't," Pete said. "I looked in their room before I went downstairs and they were both asleep!"

"Pete, you're something else, I tell ya."

Pete groaned as he threw his hands in the air. He walked out of their room and down the hallway. He grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge in the kitchen, then sat at the counter. He pulled his phone out and opened twitter.

"My boyfriend doesn't believe in Santa @PatrickStump," he tweeted.

"Really, Pete? You have to make our discussion public now?" Patrick shouted from the bedroom.

"Do you believe in Santa?" Pete shouted back.

"No!" he shouted.

"Then yes, yes I do!" Pete shouted.

He heard Patrick groan from the bedroom, which made him laugh. He set his phone on the counter, then took another sip of his water. He had to figure out a way to make Patrick believe in Santa, but he didn't know how. It was Christmas Eve tonight, so he didn't have much time.

He sat on the stool, thinking of ways to make Patrick believe. A trip to the North Pole wouldn't work, those stupid Santa trackers on the internet wouldn't work, having presents sitting out under the tree tomorrow morning wouldn't make Patrick believe either. He would just think Pete pulled something last night.

Was there anything that would make Patrick believe?

And that's when Pete got an idea. He jumped up from his stool and ran to their bedroom. He nearly made Patrick fall off the chair he was sitting on when he came in and jumped on the bed.

"Jesus christ," Patrick said, putting a hand on his chest. "What are you doing?"

"I found out a way to make you believe that Santa's real."

"You're not letting this go, are you?" Patrick asked.

"Nope," Pete smiled at him.

Patrick rolled his eyes again, then went back to work at this desk. Pete laughed, then rolled over on their bed. His plan had to work, definitely.

---------------------------

Later that evening

---------------------------

"Patrick, are you coming to bed anytime soon?" Pete asked, flipping through the channels on the tv in their room.

"I'll be there in a sec," Patrick replied, waving his hand to Pete.

"You said that an hour ago," Pete groaned.

Patrick sighed, then turned off the desk lamp. He stood up, pushed the chair in, then went over to the side of the bed. He slipped his shirt and pants off, then crawled into the bed next to Pete. Pete smiled, then wrapped his arms around Patrick. Patrick kissed his cheek, then chuckled.

"What?" Pete smiled.

"You're just cute, is all," Patrick said.

"So cheesy," Pete laughed.

Patrick started laughing too, then leaned in and kissed Pete. Pete cupped Patrick's face with his hands, then crawled on top of him under the blankets. Patrick rested his hands on Pete's waist as Pete leaned back down and connected their lips together again. Patrick soon reached one of his hands down, pulling Pete's boxers down part way. He wrapped his hand around his dick, then began to pump it up and down.