Chapter 12

Nicki and I are standing on the plateau with one direction and Timothée Chalamet. One direction is playing best song ever and we're all dancing and singing, timothée  looks really good while dancing. Sad he and lily rose broke up but now he's finally single and ready to mingle. ;)

Nicki and I go and stand in the crowd again. Everyone is having such a blast! Then you finally see Adam again. You walk up to him and ask where he was. "Omg I'm sorry y/n something just came up can I talk to you for a second?" "Ehm yeah sure" you two walk to your room "soo what's up adam?" "Y/n I want to quit the family band, I don't like the music we make, I'm thinking of taking Isabel too but I'm not sure yet." "So wait you want to run away and quit the band" "yes y/n I do" I'm happy but not sure how to react I keep calm and say "hey Adam let's go back outside and we'll talk about this tomorrow again, let's have some fun now!"

I go to the stoners and get some oui'd theirs is so good I need to know who their plug is. I go back outside to outside to see Nicki kissing with someone. This lights up my face they're so cute together. I go back and find Adam, I take I'm outside and we dance. It's almost 5am and I need to be up soon again. The party ends around 6am so I'll get some sleep after.

Everyone is slowly starting to leave. Then the band comes up to you and asks. "Ello luv, do yu know where we can sleep tonight" Harry says this in the most British accent ever. U think "ehm I mean we have a leftover room you can sleep in, Where's Timothée?" "Timothée went home around 4am" zayn says. "Okay" I say. I bring them to their room for tonight and wish everyone a goodnight.

I go back to my own room and give Adam a goodnight kiss and I go to sleep. Tonight was so much fun. I'm so thankful for everyone who organised this..