Chapter 18

~it's a week later~
~you're at Nicki's place~

"Y/n I have a question for you, do you want to come with me to LA" "omg Nicki yes why are you even asking c'mon" once I get home I pack my bags, I give Adam a kiss and I leave. We take an Uber to the airport and there we go, i can't believe I'm going to LA for the first time in my life. I'm so excited.

We finally arrive in LA, wait that can't be. Is that doja cat. Holy shit did Nicki bring me for the collab I can't believe that this is real. I am absolutely flabbergasted. We immediately go to the studio. Doja cat has already written Nicki's verses so Nicki only needs to record them and then we'll be gone again.

At the end of the day Nicki is finally done recording the verses etc. Her voice is so good, I wish I could sing that well. Doja cat posts a snippet of the song on her story. I can't believe this all.

We go outside, we first go to the Santa Monica pier, I can't believe they build an actual city after gta 5 must have took a lot of time..

I go to a skateshop and I get something I've wanted for a really long time but I couldn't afford it because they aren't that cheap if I want one with good quality, I finally get myself a skateboard. I am so happy now, I mean I am broke but I've finally gotten it. I wanted this for 1 year now and each time I almost bought it I chickened out at the end because I thought it never use it.

Nicki also gets one, we both practice a ton. We now can both finally just ride around on our skateboards. We listen to Tyler the creator and some bands while we're riding around. As if live can get any better then this.

The sun is setting, we're living our best lives. Getting this skateboards was the best thing ever!

After a few days we go back again, the song has released and it has so much positive feedback. I can't express how happy I am for Nicki but I am really happy!

"Hey Nicki did you see what doja cat posted on her twitter, if the say so remix gets nr 1 I'll show my boobs" all the guys are streaming this song so bad now. Nicki seems shocked but laughs it of, doja cat is nice and funny I but she won't show her boobs right? Or will she...