Acknowledgements

I would like to extend my heartfelt gratitude to the ones who made this book - this compilation rather - possible.

     To my best ever critic/friend, Shane--(_dechupwin) Yay! First, I will mention you because this book won't be possible without your grammatical help and of course, those sticky notes you put on my notebook discreetly (without my consent). I wasn't very much happy but I just laughed at the thought of you sneaking in my bag, but then you always read it even with my concern.

     To my first ever readers since my Wattpad jeje era! To the ones who first knew me as PizParis or someone who continuously write one-shots. To the ones who knew me ever since Mobyknow era hahaha. Cheers! Thank you for continuing to support me even though I have let you down.

     To those random objects that will just pop up randomly in my mind. To the universe. To the galaxies. To the skies. To the stars. To the heavenly bodies.

     To the ones who hurt me. Thank you. You were the greatest breakthrough I needed in times of crisis. You, breaking my heart, has been put to good use after all.

     To my mama. Who believes in my talent and my potential as a writer. My first reader. Well you always sneak into my notebooks in the middle of the night and read my works---which I never liked even up to now, but nah. I'll always let it pass. You're always there to cheer me up. I love you ma.

     And of course, to our God Almighty. This talent you've given me has been put to good use. You are the reason why I am still dreaming because I know you will always be there to help me.

     To the one who's reading this, may you be blessed and I hope you enjoyed your journey throughout. I hope you learned something with me. Thank you. Continue to live your life in the rain and in rainbows. Adios! See you!

-Francine (PizParis)
I might consider a book 2 for this one lol. We might never know hehe. See u on my next one. Teehee.