Nightime

Iain sighed looking at his alarm clock. 11pm and he should have Ruby to cuddle up to to steal her body heat.

Sam was at the hospital keeping a watchful eye on Ruby. Sam said" Iain's missing you Ruby he's dying to see you again please wake up."

Back at home Iain couldn't sleep so he put on some clothes and went in the car to the hospital. Iain walked up the stairs to Ruby's room and said" hey Sam hoes Ruby?"

Sam said" Iain it's the middle of the night are you crazy?" Iain said" I know I'm crazy but not crazy enough to love Ruby." Sam nodded as Connie came in saying" Ruby has done so well we are gonna try and wake her up tomorrow."

The next morning

Iain was excited to see his lovely girlfriend waking up. Connie unscrewed the ventilator as Ruby slowly woke up. Iain stroked Ruby's hair and kissed it.

Ruby sighed and said" Iain am I happy to see my darling boyfriend." Iain smiled and said" hey gorgeous how you feeling."

Ruby nodded and said" Better now that I'm with you sit on the bed so that I can hold you probably." Iain smiled and climbed onto the bed wrapping his arms round Ruby saying" when you recover you are coming home with me ok not back to your room at sam and Jacobs house."

Ruby nodded and fell back asleep holding Iain sniffing in his aftershave. Ruby's discharge day came round quickly as Iain held his girlfriends hand and kissed Ruby's forehead.

When the pair arrived home Ruby said" what happened?" Iain said" ambulance rolled off the edge of the cliff and I was worried babe ssh don't cry I don't like you crying."

Ruby got out slowly and walked slowly. Gem was there to greet Ruby home. Ruby winces as Iain sat her down and cuddled her slowly.

Ruby smiled and said" I'm sorry for scaring you it wasn't our fault. A car swerved in front of us and knock us off the road. Did you know Duffy and Charlie are my parents."

Iain nodded and said" when you was in a coma I looked over your profile and I was shocked why did your real parents die?"

Ruby laid her head on Iain's chest and said" fire I was just a newborn baby at the time."

Iain rocked his girlfriend to sleep as Ruby closed her eyes to have a peaceful sleep.