Can't Speak {} Chapter 1

SCREAM was the only sound you would hear.If you went near his room
Loud SCREAMing is all there is.

You may seem irritated by this person...
But once you get to know him and his...
Dark Secrets...

You will feel so very sorry...That you'd just wanna make him feel happy and...SAFE.

But did anyone do that? No.
But he did make friends with a psychopath and a murderer from the 5th and 6th floor.Their names were Seonghwa and San.

They both cared for the boy after seeing that the boy had started changing their lives.It was all the Doctors and Nurses fault.They would try and scare or abuse Seonghwa and San secretly but instead get reported by Jackson.They slowly became friends...it all actually started out like Cats and Dogs but it turned out great...and once they found out about Jackson's dark secret...they tried doing everthing to try and make him stop.

Why? Heres why...Jackson sometimes yells bad words to the Doctors or Nurses.
They'd secretly pull him into a room and beat him or sometimes...slap him.So every now and then he would go back to his room and wash his mouth with soap.

Jackson would sometimes swallow the soap.But it was pointless cuz duh...he was in a hospital.

There was also a time where Jackson was singing and he heard lots of people whispering about his voice being so ugly and husky.So he stopped speaking.He eventually learned Sign Language. Seonghwa and San eventually had to learn it too to understand what he was saying.

Also, there were these 2 doctors that Jackson really like.Seonghwa and San had a crush on the both of them.Their names were Wooyoung and Hongjoong.They also tried and protect Jackson from those filthy mean doctors.

Jackson felt calm and safe with their presence.But then out of nowhere they were accused by the workers that they were doing bad secret things in work.And then the two innocent doctors got fired.But ofcourse...before they left...they said their goodbyes to the boy...and gave their promises and kisses to the other two maniacs.

And they also promised Jackson that once he gets out of this filthy place...they would hopefully find him.But now it has been 3 years and he never got out.

FYI...Jackson was 17 at that time.

Then after 3 years later...that's when Jackson had lost it.He was raged with anger, frustrasion, sadness...and...woe. Deep, deep woe.And then the SCREAMing happened.

The doctors found it confusing...Jackson was perfectly and totally normal and had no mental illness.So what was the cause of this behaviour???What was he hiding from behind the walls???What is it???

Hope you liked.😉