1 Minute {} Chapter 4

Jackson Wang's P.O.V.
One minute had already passed by and Seonghwa and San had never came out.That was when out of nowhere I hear San scream and also an object wich I assume was glass had hit the ground and broke to pieces.

I got scared, so I slowly got up...and then walked slowy and quietly towards the room.My hands were shaking and I was quivering with fear.I opened the door and what saw had shocked me.

A doctor was lying down dead on the ground holding an injection needle or something.His face of shock and anger.

Patients have mysteriously been found dead in their rooms, but the only person that knows about the secret was Jackson, Seonghwa, and San.Jackson looked and saw the vent was open, with blood trails.He immediently took a wipe and wiped the blood.He made sure to be careful so that the blood wouldn't stain his clothes.

He didn't want his friends to be found or captured, so he just wiped it up...by the way, they would always help him out a lot whenever he's in trouble or danger.(So just think this as a way of saying 'thanks'.But don't think about the blood.)

Meanwhile with Seonghwa and San...

"Shit we forgot about Jackson!" Seonghwa hit his head for being so dumb in a time like that."D-don't worry...I see him...look up." Seonghwa turned around and saw Jackson.Jackson was waving back them with a sad smile.Then Seonghwa did sign language worriedly...

'JACKSON WAIT THERE, WE'RE COMING BACK UP TO GET YOU!'

Jackson's eyes widened and he shook his head, and then he did a hand gesture meaning, "GO."Then he did a sign saying...

'NO NEED! JUST GET RUN!!! I HEAR THE DOCTORS RUNNING UP THE STAIRS.DON'T WORRY ABOUT ME!'

San looked up with tears in his eyes...

'NO WE'RE COMING UP THERE RIGHT NOW!'

Jackson immediently shook his head and signed back...

'NO JUST RUN FOR YOU LIVES FOR FUCKS SAKE!!! PLEASE!? SAN? PLEASE DO ME JUST THIS...ONE AND LAST FAVOR!?'

San sobbed and sighed as he signed back...

'FINE. JUST STAY SAFE PLEASE!? WE'LL COME BACK WE PROMISE!!! WE'LL FIND HONGJOONG AND WOOYOUNG FIRST AND THEN FIND YOU OKAY!?'

Jackson smiled sadly and then signed back...

'OKAY! BUT PLEASE! RUN QUICK PLEASE! HURRY BEFORE THEY CLOSE THE GATES!'

San and Seonghwa nodded and waved sadly, then they both turned around and ran.Jackson watched as they disappeared through the gates and towards the hills.

Back to Jackson...

Jackson immediently wiped away his tears and ran outside the room to his own cell.He went inside and hid under the covers.

And then eventually, he fell asleep.

Thanks for reading guys!!! Hope you liked it!!! I had so much trouble trying to find the right words to put😂🤣.Pls tell me if you see an incorrect spelling...sorry I type fast.😂🤣