Au ideas pt fifteen

The pink alien Au! Ex: Kirishima lives a simple life as a farmer, one night after closing up the barn he notices a giant meteor heading for his farm, then it hits the ground, its some time of.... space pod? A strange pink woman (Ashido) blows it up and flies over to him, demanding he take her to his leader, he asks why and she says so she can be in charge and destroy the planet, suddenly she starts destroying the farm with her alien powers! Oh no! Kirishimas animals! How will the simple farmer get an alien to not destroy the earth?!

The erasure Au. Ex: Kaminaris havin a bad day like everyday recently, while he's looking out his window he sees a shooting star, he wishes "I wish I never existed". And when he wakes up the next morning to go to his friend group and they barley know who he is! Surprised, Kaminari laughs it off, thinking it's a prank, but he was totally erased from there memories, everyone's memories! He's just some random kid who's in class 1A now! He pulls out pictures to prove to his friends that they are friends but he's erased from the pictures too! How will He get them to jog there memory again? Will Kaminari be stuck like this forever?! Be carful of what you wish for!

My guardian angel? Ex: Bakugo is driving down the highway when all of the sudden when he turns a semi truck was coming the same way! Bakugo gets slammed, his car completely crushed by the semi truck! But.... he's, flying?! His guardian angel, Izuku has saved his life! But why? Guardian angels aren't supposed to interfere majorly in a persons life! The head angel finds out about this and as punshiment Deku has to find a way to kill Bakugo, because he was supposed to die that day but Deku interferes with life, which is against gods will. Will the angel actually kill Bakugo? The boy he watches over, the one he fell in love with? Or will Bakugo call an exorcist and kill Deku himself? Bakugo isn't a Christian, so he thinks Deku is just a weird ghost.

Haunted house au! Ex: Bakugo has just bought his new house after moving out of his parents house, deciding not to go to college in order to save money, he buys the cheapest house he could find, figuring he could just fix it up himself. But once he actually moves into the house he hears strange noises and mysterious things keep happening at night. Not being able to take it longer he decides to investigate— one night he finally figures out what it is—- the house is haunted! By two ghosts, Deku and Todoroki! Bakugo doesn't really care but Deku and Todoroki keep trying to scare Bakugo out of the house because this is there house—- will the two ghosts manage to drive Bakugo away? Or will Bakugo turn the ghosts into his maids?

Blossoming love au! Ex: Deku and Bakugo always fight side by side, they are the worlds greatest hero's. But they still always fight, Bakugo claims he still hates Deku. One day turning a villain fight, things turn ugly quickly and Deku ends up saving Bakugo from hundreds of swords (due to a sword quirk) from falling ontop of him. He grabbed bakugos hand while doing so and kissed him on the lips, his last words were "I love you."..... until he woke up in the hospital bed with Bakugo Beside him. Deku got injuries horribly but Bakugo was left without a scratch. How will their new love blossom while being bed bound in a hospital? Will Deku say he said it out of fear of losing his life, or did he mean it in a friendly way? Or will Bakugo bring it up and claim to love him as well?

It's illegal au. Ex: UA isn't a highschool, it's a prison, a male prison—- a prison that holds the worlds most dangerous criminals. Izuku is a new, young prison guard that just started, everyone intends to break him down to drive him away, but Izuku stays positive and doesn't let anyone get to him.... until he gets his prisoner that he's supposed to watch over... Katsuki Bakugo, hes known for mass murders,  manipulation, a leader of a gang, and the list goes on and on. The reason why Deku got assigned to him was because Bakugo killed his last guard. Izuku, terrified, takes on the challenge. But once he meets Bakugo, Bakugos... nice? And friendly? Deku, without realizing it falls in love with him and falls deeper and deeper in love, and ends up doing everything for him— to this it's just all a game to Bakugo, he manipulates Deku to get what he wants in the prison, the other guards warn Deku that one day when he least expects it, Bakugos going to kill him. But Izuku ignores them. Izuku also has a friendly and bubbly personality, he believes he can change Bakugo into a better person. Who will change who first? Will Bakugo kill Deku before Deku can change Bakugo into a "nice person"? Or will Bakugo fall to like Deku.

The garden au! Ex: Katsuki Bakugo, the top dog of this place... or top cat rather, he lives in a house where they have a huge garden with his owners, but there's one problem, the garden is infested with free roaming rabbits! One of them in particular is really annoying to Bakugo, the green bunny names Izuku. Every time the bunnies (uraraka, Deku, Ashido, etc.) try to get food for there pack in the garden, Bakugo jumps down from his perch and drives them away, with the intent of eating them— the bunnies are terrified of Bakugo, but they just want to be able to eat. Will the bunnies team up and take down the evil cat in order to eat? Or will Bakugo eventually eat all of the bunnies, or kill them? The bunnies better think fast before winter falls, because then they'll be too cold to go out and they could starve!

Youll submit you me, Au! Ex: Bakugo had gotten captured by the villains in freshman year of Highschool, it's our junior year now and everyone's pushed it under the rug, but the villains make a second attack, this time they capture Deku, Kaminari and Uraraka. Deku is amazed that when he sees his old friend Bakugo, a villain! He tries asking Bakugo why he did it, and he tries helping Bakugo. But Bakugo has already turned his back to the heros, and he captured Deku to use him..... or more specifically, to use his body. Toga and Dabi want to use the other two as well. How will the three heros get out of this situation? Will they escape in the night, or will they two be convinced to turn villainous?

In disguise au! Ex:One night Bakugo and Deku are out on their nightly jog, but Bakugo accidentally trips and falls over something, embarrassed he gets angry and tries kicking the thing he tripped over but Deku quickly stops him after seeing it's an injured cat! They take the cat inside after Deku convinced Bakugo to let it inside, they cat has become a great addition to there home but the cat actually is just toga in disguise, she is looking for the perfect time to grab Deku from Bakugo and take him from her to live in her house and have him forever—- she always hangs around him and sits on his lap, Deku just claims the cat likes him from saving her. Will toga actually manage to get Deku in her house? Or will she accidentally run out of blood and Bakugo finds out and tries killing her?

I'm a survivor Au! Ex: Deku and Bakugo are enemies, Bakugo hates Deku a lot, but Deku thinks of them as lovers— Bakugo and Deku are in a very abusive relationship, Bakugo only uses Dekus body when he wants to have sex, and if Deku doesn't like it Bakugo will start a fight and beat him up. Uraraka, his friend always tells Deku he needs to get out of this relationship and it could probably kill him, but he doesn't listen because all he ever wanted was To be with Bakugo, because he loves him. Bakugos best friend, Kirishima, is doing the same thing to his girlfriend Ashido, they act like best friends at school but behind closed doors he only uses her body and hits her— but Ashido stays because she loves him. Will the abusers end up killing their play toys? Or will the victims try and convince the abusers to be normal, or leave them? This can't end well.