Chapter 4

Tony Lopez was staring into my eyes with shock.

"I'm so sorry!" He ran his fingers through his hair nervously as he spoke, I didn't know what to say. I just kind of stood there, staring into his handsome brown eyes. Then I snapped out of daydreaming...

"Ah! Fuck! I'm sorry!" I yelped. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING THAT SOUNDED SO STUPID AF.

"You're good." He smiled at me and I nearly fainted.

Then he realized....

"Hey! You're the girl from the Lights Out Tour who I called to come on stage!"

"Y-yeah... Sadie Winters." I replied.

"Nice to see you again, Sadie." He sat down in a chair with a small table outside of a café, and looked at me as if inviting me to take a seat. I felt so embarrassed but sat down. It wasn't a very popular part of L.A., which I was glad because I didn't want any fans of Tony to see him and I together at a café and make dating rumors.

"So uh, what inspired you to come to the-"

A waitress immediately assisted us before Tony could continue his question. Her eyes were sparkling green and her light brown hair fell like lustrous chocolate waves over her shoulders. She looked around Tony's age.

"Hey there!" she greeted us, well, forgive me- mostly Tony. SMH. She didn't even ask us what we wanted as drinks and went straight to this question: "Tony Lopez?! I love your TikToks! Can we get a selfie together?!"

I backed out of the moment and just watched. Being with a celebrity like him was probably what Hope experienced with Jaden every time they went out to a public place. Jesus Christ.

"Of course!" He winked at her. I felt as if a wave of jealousy just hit me. So.. he has side chics now? I probably shouldn't mention what I saw at StarBucks last night..

It was just a wink, I think I'm going crazy.

They took a selfie, the waitress was smiling and gave me a glance, I could see it in her eyes, she was trying to brag and make me angry. Finally, she pulled out her small notebook.

"Drinks?" She gazed at Tony obviously, with this fake innocent puppy eyes look.

"Sadie can go first." He broke eye contact with the waitress and looked at me.

"But-"

"Oh, uh, thanks!" I interrupted the waitress. "Cookie Crumble Frappe please."

"I'll have iced tea." Tony murmured and the waitress left. "Sorry-"

"No no, you're famous.. it's expected." I comforted. He nodded and smiled.

"So, what inspired you to come to the Lights Out Tour?"

"As I said on stage, you've inspired me, yourself. You give good vibes and always make me laugh.. you're my idol, you're also caring, warm-hearted, and uh- cute." WTF! I PROBABLY SOUND LIKE A SIMP BECAUSE APPARENTLY COMPLIMENTING PEOPLE MAKES YOU A SIMP THESE DAYS!

He just sat there and chuckled. How can a cute chuckle just make you so sexy?

"You're pretty cute too." His face turned as red as a cherry. "I mean, add the pretty in too."

I GASPED AND NEARLY FELL OUT OF THE CHAIR LIKE AN IDIOT.

"Th-thank you!" I giggled. "But aren't you dating anyone?" I didn't want to make it obvious that I saw him with Sommer.

"Nah. We're just close friends." he reassured. "Of course there's that dating rumor every so often that we're an item, but no."

"Twitter.." I mumbled.

The waitress came back with jealousy in her burning green eyes, she set down the drinks and we ordered pastry foods. Finally, she left us in peace again.

"Exactly." Then something sparked in his eyes like he had a question. "Remember when my nudes were leaked to Twitter?"

"Uh-" I tried to play it off.

"You saw them didn't you?" His face looked like it had heated up into flames of being flustered.

"Helicopter boy!" I bursted. WHAT THE HELL?! Sometimes I wish I could rewind so I could stop an event from happening. I wish I hadn't said that.

Lmao.. I'm fucked.

Tony just stared at me in silence....

Then he laughed, pulled out his phone, and showed me this picture in his camera roll:

I started laughing, I laughed so hard, that I felt as if I needed to pee.

Author's Note: wow I can relate to this so much...

"Your laugh is so cute." he complimented. I blushed heavily and hid my face in my hoodie sleeve. "See, that's even cuter."

"I think your laughing is cuter.." I murmured. Then, we just got lost in each other's eyes. Was I the luckiest fan ever to be flirting with the best guy there ever will be in the universe?

"Thanks." He smiled and nodded.

The waitress came back with the croissants and narrowed her eyes, pulling out her phone from her apron's pocket, and staying still for a second, then leaving.

"Say... uh- would you ever want to go on a uh- date with me? Besides the café today." he shyly asked.

"I'd be delighted to." We exchanged phone numbers, I promised to never expose his digits... you know what would come next... SMH.

Tony paid and offered to drive me back to the hotel, but I politely declined the offer. I didn't want anything on social media, and for me to get all that attention.

As I was walking back to the resort, the breeze from the palm trees wept my brunette hair, then, something tugged at the back of my hoodie.

"Hey you!" I turned around and felt my heart start pounding faster and louder than a drum.