Chapter 11

Dw, this story will continue! :)

Sadie's POV

Dr. Laura had bandaged my cuts after stitching them, and I was free to leave.

"I will call you to let you know when you can come and get the stitches taken out." she acknowledged.

"Okay... thanks.." I responded, exhaustedly.

"Come on babe." Tony helped me out of the soft, snow white, ER bed. He walked me to the exit doors of the part of the hospital we were in.

The exit doors shut slowly with a click, and Tony kissed me gently.

"Still beautiful even with stitches..." he murmured, caressing my cheek.

I blushed scarlet, and was about to kiss him back..

"What up bitches!" Hope rolled into the scene, she was dancing like a crackhead, until she noticed me and Tony's intimate position. "Oh.. I see.. you two were busy." She began giggling.

"No.. it's fine." I assured.

"Sorry about that sudden entrance... I understand you just got out of the emergency room from stitches." Hope apologized, with her glossy puppy eyes, to make me believe that she sincerely meant it.

I laughed. "Hope don't overthink, it's not a big deal."

"Good." She crossed her arms in thought.

"Sadie, I'm so sorry about what happened... but, look." Jaden slid out his phone, and showed me the news headline.

INSTAGRAM MODEL SOMMER RAY ARRESTED FOR ASSAULT.

"Seriously?!" I gasped, my heart skipping a beat.

"Yep, now you won't have to worry about her anymore." He smiled.

Tony was glancing down towards his sneakers, pondering...

"Tony, what's wrong?" I asked, in suspicion. "You look worried, but why? Sommer is jailed!"

"Yeah, we should celebrate with Dairy Queen blizzards." Hope added.

"It's nothing." He quickly made eye contact, then observed the streetlights across the street. "She could be bailed out by FaZe Jarvis.."

"Like that would happen! She'd probably suck his dick for it." I dismissed the subject of Sommer getting bailed out of her jail cell.

"Or RiceGum's.. but oh wait- it's too small." Hope cackled, and I echoed after her.

Tony grinned slightly, and Jaden joined in.

"About those DQ blizzards?" Jaden mentioned.

"Yessir." Hope pulled me gently by my hand, to the car we would take.

We had paid for and received our DQ blizzards, the night was still, and it was at least nearly 2 AM. We were eating inside of the car. The moon bathed the silver Tesla in a soapy, smooth, white.

"Is everyone finished?" Jaden questioned, after a few minutes.

"Yes." Hope, Tony, and I answered in unison.

"Alright." He began driving, as the silver car's engine growled.

Sunshine blasted through my windows, and warmed my sleeping body with its glistening light touch. Footsteps bounded forward, and pounded outside of my bedroom door.

The door creaked open, and Hope slid through the crack.

"Sades!" she screeched.

"Motherfucker!" I yelled, jumping out of my blankets. "You could've put me in the emergency room AGAIN, with nearly giving me a heart attack!"

"Sorry, but pancakes are for breakfast." She smiled, then walking out of the room, and slamming the door carelessly.

"Another possible 1000 dollars worth of damage." I muttered, taking my phone from my nightstand.

I should text Tony, to remind him of how spectacular last night was.. besides Sommer. And thank him for helping me.

I sighed dreamily, flashbacks flickering in my head. From Tony making out with me, to him caressing my cheek outside of the emergency room, after reassuring me that I was gorgeous no matter what could happen.

You: hey babe, thank you so much for last night... I loved it 😊

I waited for a reply, he probably wouldn't be awake yet.

Read at 9:45 AM

What?!

Tony had left me on read, he wasn't typing at all.

I snapped out of my thoughts from the commotion from the dining room.

"Sades, pancakes are ready!" Hope called out for me.

"Okay!..." I shakily hollered back, feeling as if my heart had been crushed, and the pieces had fallen to beneath my feet.

Tony's POV

The police had alerted me to come and visit Sommer at jail. I was clueless of why.

"Don't even tell me you're thinking of going." Tayler narrowed his eyes.

"I gotta go." I had received a text notification from Sadie and read it... but this was serious.

I couldn't tell anyone of why I was concerned about Sommer, even after she had hurt Sadie and had done a lot of horrible shit.

I was driving to the prison, sun flashing over my face, as trees and buildings covered and revealed the sun.

"I'm Tony Lopez." I told the lady at the desk, in the entrance hall of the jail.

"Right, follow Officer Oliver to Sommer Ray's jail cell."

I nodded and followed the officer to Sommer's cell. Her face looked red and heated into more than a thousand flames.

Officer Oliver gave us some space alone.

"Why did you call me here?" I sighed. "You better have a valid reason, I am ignoring my own girlfriend for this."

Sommer smirked at the last sentence, then transitioned to a more serious facial expression.

"Take a look." She showed me a pregnancy test. "I snuck this in."

I was frightened at what I had seen..

Positive.

"Are you pregnant with OUR child?! From that one day?!.." I stumbled over my words.

"I don't know if the baby is yours or Ondreaz's..." she confessed.

I froze.