Wet dream

Narrated by Elio

I got up from the chair and put the pencil on the desk next to the letter I had just written, I still did not understand why I was doing it but in a way it helped me overcome what I felt, that inevitable frustration.

I lay on the bed trying to sleep, but was unsuccessful, as always. I had not rested well for so long that I had already got used to insomnia, on the one hand I felt less strong the next day and more tired but on the other hand there were no signs that I was having a bad time on my face, I did not have a dark eye surprising as it was.

Maybe it was the custom, or maybe it was just the thought that Oliver and his fiancée were "sleeping" right in the next room. It made me sick to think they could do anything else, but to tell the truth I didn't care, I knew Oliver wouldn't be able to do it.

I mean, I suppose they must had sex at some point in their relationship in these two years, I don't blame him, but I was hoping that he didn't enjoy it, or that it was just for a second and the next my face would appear on his head and regret what you just did. He was sure he couldn't do any of that now that we were together again, let alone being at home.

I tried to relax as much as I could and managed to fall asleep, trying to rest even if it was only for one night.

                                                                                 ...

- Oliveeeeeerrrr! - I said screaming from the room. Raise the sheets so I can look at my underwear. Fuck

I heard footsteps quickly climb the stairs to the top, opening the door and letting in the first rays of the morning sun, making my eyes close.

- Elio! Are you okay?! Something happened to you!? Do you need help? - He said asking worried to see what was happening to me, he was wearing sports clothes, he had a bottle of water in his hand and he was sweating. I'm sure he went out to exercise and had just come back when he heard me.

- No, no, calm ... it was just a nightmare ...- I lied.

- You had scared me ... if anything happens to you, don't hesitate to let me know ... I'll be downstairs ...- he said closing the room.

I felt very embarrassed, I had just had an erotic dream with him ... How could my mind think about those things while sleeping? I didn't really control it, it was my subconscious that imagined all these things.

I got up and took off my clothes, hiding the underpants so that nobody could realize the disaster I had.

I looked at myself in the mirror and I saw my face completely red and I prayed that he wouldn't notice.

Get in the shower to clean up quickly and cool off. The weather in California was hot and sticky, it was very unpleasant.

I went out and put on the first thing I found, blue short jeans with a light green polo shirt and brown leather sandals. I tried to comb my hair after several failed attempts I decided to leave it as it was.

I went downstairs and saw that everyone was sitting at the table except me, I also saw that they left me a seat next to Oliver at the table, I sat down and greeted everyone with a "good morning" and started having breakfast.

They talked about some weird American traditions they used to do. They were so different from those in Italy that they surprised me more and more.

I could also see how Dakota and Oliver were in better smoke than last night, they seemed to have made peace. They looked at each other and laughed telling their stories and on more than one occasion they gave each other a romantic caress that made me nauseous when they saw them.