Xanxus's personal Gem Guardians

Xanxus got Tsumeka's help as Squalo was a Aquamarine gem with shark back fin, grills, fishman ears, merman tail if in deeper water and has echo location to find his 'prey' making Squalo to enjoy that one the most really.

Lussuria was a Topaz gem with peacock tail, harpy winged arms which also has raptor claws at the ends where the fist would be, legs were like a cassowaries and he also has a beautiful crest that was yellow which flops to the right really.

Viper was a indigo colored sapphire and was a kitsune with nine tails, white fur and blue markings, end of story. Xanxus was shocked by that as Viper was enjoying that form more really as they have Fox Fire to use with Mukuro and Chrome both fully learning with them.

Belphegor was a ruby gem and a were-feret with some vampire fetish which was blood spills and blood splashes with some small dragon traits as well making him to love that actually which Xanxus did as well making Tsumeka to blush a bit.

Xanxus has his very own amber gemstone like she does since he's the boss of his own set. His has mix traits of a lion, a tiger and a dragon. Lion cause of his four guardians before part of his 'pride' really, dragon cause his guardians are his treasure with her included as well, too.

The tiger was to give him extra strength, speed and endurance making him to love it as it fits him perfectly. Xanxus asked about her's and she blushes six shades of red since she never uses it really and if she does, hybrid only really, but she went into her hybrid form.

She has had amber gems coming out of her forehead with some small pearl sized ones and a large flat one which has a horn coming out of it made from amethysts as some of the flat amber was still being seen really on her forehead.

She also had a lot of scars that were permanent making for a painful moment as her ears went pointy and her K-9's were like dragon teeth, but more the line of the Chinese version serpent dragon ones with some of her hair transforming into beautiful white wings at the North-East and North-West.

They were like a phoenix's wings, but her eyes were what caught Xanxus's eyes fullly really.  Sunset Orange colored eyes that shines with so much purity really as there is also indigo colored diamond earrings that look like the ones that Kyudumon has on his ear or Gatomon's tail ring really.

They were on her ears making her to look different as she has a couple of the ambers as a necklace allow people to know she is a Mistress with a crown to go with it really well also having seven pairs of wings coming out of her back.

"My gosh, darling! You look very gorgeous! I'm jealous!" Lussuria said as Tsumeka blushes making Xanxus to see why Lussuria was jealous of Tsumeka really.

"The seven wings were after two weeks of stabilizing for her really as she is now in full control of her powers as she can fly with and without her larger wings, have control over the weather while summoning of her 'Servants/Guardians/Bodyguards/Elements' from their gems and spell casting really.

The gem guardians can go into their gems to recover and to heal themselves as it's the best place to be if wounded to the point of close death." Fon said as Xanxus has flinched a bit at that information really before looking at the very Chinese version Hibari.

"You have got to be joking!" Fon shakes his head. Viper was now more shocked as Skull helped to remove her second sapphire gem like he did to the others making the curse to be fully gone now and the very person was arrested fast thanks to fully Tsumeka there really.

Xanxus wonders what else she can do as this is going to be very interesting for him and he wants to stay a bit longer to see what she can do as this is going to be very fun as Bel is going to be enjoying having sushi a lot really as he would eat them daily if he could.