Tsumeka's meaning to their own guardians

Tsumeka was learning to play piano from Chrome who was fully using it to bond more with her Sky as everyone loves this as Chrome is like a little sister to Tsumeka. Kyoya didn't stop it as Mukuro can see how this changed Tsumeka.

Tsumeka was smiling a lot more and Chrome loves how Tsumeka tries to make her own songs up and Hayato got a second piano and slowly teaches her how to play duets making her to chuckle and laugh as it's like a spell was broken on her really.

Reborn doesn't stop it as he likes how his student looks as he wants this for her really. Tsumeka was napping after her piano lessons as she has her hands wrapped in bandages as she played the piano a bit too much today making the piano to be cleaned up.

"Hm? Tsumeka, what do the six guardians mean to you really?" Tsumeka thinks as she knows all of her guardians are here as having an extra isn't wrong to her really.

"Simple really. It was the Cloud who shielded the Sun from view when things got to be too much. It was the Cloud who stirred the Storm, Rain and Lightning into action when their Sky was threatened. It was the Cloud who provided the Rain that created the Mists that drifted along the ground.

Why do ask?" All of them was shocked as Tsumeka thinks that's how the guardians would?!

"I'm impressed you would think like that." Fon said as Tsumeka looks to them confused.

"Of course I would think that. Without the Sky, there's no Cloud. And without the Cloud, then there's no Lightning crackling within, no Cloud to let the Rain fall down to earth where it becomes Mist, no Cloud to let the Storm rage on.

And no Cloud to shield the Sun from view to protect it from the damage on earth. It's the Clouds that's supposed to be the very right-hand man or woman really to the Skies." Everyone was shocked as she has a good reason for that really and they can't find any logical to argue with.

"You are one weird Sky, you know that? No one has ever thought of it like that before and you are the only one to think that really." Reborn said as Tsumeka blushes as she didn't expect that really.

"Well, I know better than to lie and that's how it feels to me fully really." Everyone was shocked as they can't argue with her as the kids lay down with her and takes a nap as they wonder how she can think like that really.

"We are all in agreement here then?"

"Yeah." Everyone said as Tsumeka is one girl they wouldn't fully just understand with how she explains the guardians and how they feel to her really. It's hard to figure out really.

'I better make sure she doesn't make it into a book to fully explain it really.' Reborn thinks as he isn't going to have her doing that as it will cost her her life and anger a lot of people in the Mafia really.